• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama Vapers, come on in and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
Hi Sherry. Welcome!

Here's a link to a list of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/alabama-vapes/526311-list-alabama-vape-stores.html

I hope you can come play with us at the meet this Sunday :)

March 16th from 5-8pm in the upstairs TAPROOM | Avondale Brewing

Thanks. I already have something going on Sunday. I wish I would have found this group sooner. I wouldn't have had the plans ;)

However. I checked out the list you have. I wanted to let you know there is a new one now in Alabaster

vape Escape
149 Buck Creek Plaza E.
Alabaster, Al 35007
205-719-9505

Happy :vapor:

Sherry2626

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Alabama
Hey Guys. Hope all of you are doing well. I wanted to checkin an ask about your group on fb. So it a closed group like no one on my friends list will know what I say etc or even belong there. I have a few family members on my list that I've always respected an I don't vape around them or do they know I do. I know I know I'm 43 it shouldn't matter lol. But I do that out of respect. Anyway let me know I would like to join in.

Also. Just wondering what's your favorite PV. Where do you prefer to get your juice from etc. are you drippers or prefer tanks

I myself. Have only been off the look-a-likes since Feb. I now have 2 ego c twist. With 2 EVOD's an a Protank II. Which I love.
However I just placed an order for a couple 510 atty's I just want to start taste testing my juices
I get most of all my juices from MtBakerVapor good stuff an low prices. But I still get my tobacco from the vape shop in Alabaster. That's such a hard flavor to get that is smooth so I found one I like I'm gonna stick with it lol
Also I'm now looking into the Innokin MVP 2.0 I hear it will last a couple days depending how much you vape etc.

Anyway hope your all having a good week.
We need to get this forum more active. So I thought maybe this could be a good start ;)

Happy :vapor:

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Welcome Sherry. Yes it is a Closed group. But if YOU make an original post I'm not sure if it will show up or not. But your welcome to join in the fun on there, lol. It has REALLY Grow in the last year, lol. The MVP is an AWSOME device. I'm starting to really like Dripping. And have several different type devices. Hope to see you on the FB Group.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Don't forget, the North Alabama/Huntsville vape meet is this Sunday, March 30th, at the Madison Bowling Center.

It's located on Hwy. 72 west near the Limestone county line. 2 p.m. 'til 6 p.m. with lots of giveaways!

Everyone welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/649092978490853/

poolprousa

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Elkmont, Alabama, United States
Hey ya'll, Bob here from Elkmont. Burned'em for 51 years. quit Feb 22 this year...FOR GOOD! In my daily travels (swimming pool contractor) I see new families every day, usually a smoker or 2. I show them my 2 Nautilus/Spinner combo's and tell them how easy and fun it is to vape and not be enslaved to cigs and be tortured by nic withdrawal. Four in my crew, we all vape! I'm pretty proud of myself, and love to spread the word. I'm up for attending any vape meets in N Bama, schedule permitting.

poolprousa

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Elkmont, Alabama, United States

BamaGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
Anyone around here going to Vape-a-Palooza? in Atlanta tomorrow that could take a +1? I sure hate to miss that event, but my truck would never make it on bald tires. When and where are there going to be any other vape meets close around here? Are there web-sites for the events that you could share?
Thanks y'all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread