NEW!! The Hybrid Atty is coming to COV this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
sense Field" data-source="post: 4017037" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
sense Field said:

A little video I did after a few weeks of testing. Look out for the tear down about half way though.

No flaming from me.
I've tried both & my observations are the same.

Thank you for the honest opinion. :)

The Version 2 Hybrid should be at COV soon...it vapes even better.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
TY for making the sacrifice. Excellent internals comparison.

sense Field" data-source="post: 4017037" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
sense Field said:

A little video I did after a few weeks of testing. Look out for the tear down about half way though.

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
That's an awesome video SF~! Thanks for sacrificing the atties for this.
Now I know why the performance on my BF hybrid is so consistent.
It's been over couple weeks and it not only performs like new atty but it also looks new when I look insdie with flash light. No gunk what so ever and I can still see the wool pattern on the saturated wick.

Last edited:

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
I just received two of these and the draw on them is so hard that I can barely get a good hit. Anybody else experience this? I'm using the regular atomizer not the dripping one. I've also tried them on my BB and Ego battery and both are the same. Basically you can't pull any air through the atomizer. I tried loosening it up on the battery and everything.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Gold connector. Is this a know problem?

I've heard it a couple of times, but not widespread. I think it has to do with the way the excess wire is wrapped inside the connection. I think you could probably insert a toothpick or small nail inside & wiggle it around to push the wire out of the way. If that doesn't work, I'd contact the vendor for a replacement.

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
I've heard it a couple of times, but not widespread. I think it has to do with the way the excess wire is wrapped inside the connection. I think you could probably insert a toothpick or small nail inside & wiggle it around to push the wire out of the way. If that doesn't work, I'd contact the vendor for a replacement.

It almost seems like the bottom battery connector is completly flush with the bottom of the threads. If I cover the bottom hole with my finger I can't suck any air through at all. I've tested this on a different atomizer and a dual coil cartomizer and I can still suck air through them when blocking the bottom hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread