An update...and hopes for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotarubi

Oct 12, 2015
So...it has been a month. First I bought a very affordable istick 30w and 100w. Plus an ijust 2, goblin mini and a gorgious stumpy rda, and then started vaping for "real". A VTC mini and velocity mini is on its way now. Yay! (Sorry, I just need to brag a bit, because nobody else around me knows what I'm talking about!)

I have only smoked three half cigarettes the past few weeks, and surprisingly I liked neither. Even now in my busiest exam period I don't get the urge that much, and my e-cigarettes are sufficient or even perform beyond my expectations each time! Never thought I would be able to quit down this much. Not after failing badly last time I tried vaping. Even with a perfectly fine mech two years ago, my old atomizers kept it back and could not give a satisfying vape. Not a problem at all now.

It is all thanks to forums like this, and kind people sharing their vast knowledge and their trials and errors. I find myself always having threads from this forum open on all browsers in every device I have. And lately I've started sharing more of the knowledge I have gained, and have "turned" two friends and a stranger to try vaping this week! It feels very satisfying indeed!

I basically owe you guys my success, and I really hope it continues. Being an introvert, I am normally not very active on forums, but I wanted to post this to show you guys my appreciation. I will also update in the future.

Thanks for everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread