Apex Vapor Alpha Information Page; Have Questions, Concerns, Suggestions, New Product Requests, or Want to Ask N8T the Alpha engineer a question? Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Remember that the whole alpha is basically a switch.. It's a conductivity nightmare.

I understand. Were your test runs powdercoated or anodized? I know anodizing doesn't necessarily eliminate electrical conductivity [flashlights, other PV's] and that's why I was ultimately curious. Just a thought, really. If you reconsider it just know I would buy four in a heartbeat lol [two Ultramax and two Ultra].

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recommend a redesign of the 306 sleeve with the lip about 2-3 mm deeper so regular dts work and the True-flow DT can be applied a little deeper into the sleeve :) Mine currently falls off with little force and afraid of loosing the metal true-flow DT that I like so much;) Thank you!!

Reblx

Apr 23, 2011
Uk
Hey guys I am looking for a little advice with regard to the ultramax. I have had it now for a little under a week and I can't get the res to wick correctly. It will go for maybe 2-3 pulls then taste burnt I know that there is enough juice in the res I just can't seem to get it into the atty. Everyone that I have spoken to keeps referencing the gurgley draw that it is supposed to have but mine doesn't unless I overfill it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Reblx

Apr 23, 2011
Uk
I currently use an 80/20 vg,pg mix and no matter what I do I cannot seem to get it to work. I have used all kinds of attys and the results are the same I have tried all manner of drawing techniques and still the same. With regard the gurgle it is defo overfilled as it becomes extremely hard to draw and will either flood the atty of leak out of the air intake holes(I did this intentionally as I was concerned that it wasnt full and wanted to establish a limit). I appreciate that with all high end mods there is a learning curve but this is ridiculous I shouldn't have to spend all my time fighting this thing to get maybe 1 decent hit. I honestly think that my unit is defective.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Cheers Loft I have tried that but it has made no difference. This is getting mega frustrating.

What atomizer are you using? If you can, cut a cartomizer "condom" and place the band in the gap between the atomizer and Res. See if that helps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread