Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Then I too am a Tootle Puffer.

It's all too much (or too little) to deal with. Is there a helpline?
You're in the best place for that here on ECF...It's Baditude you seek..Take you to him I will:
E-Cigarette Forum

Then upgrade your PV to something that will suit your vaping needs.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
We need a Tootle Puffer Seal of Approval.

Tootle Puffer Approved:
  • Clearomizers and RBAs that don't have excessive airflow. For RBAs, that's mostly single-coil.
  • PVs that can lower the power, not just raise it.
Anything else?

Usually mouth-to-lung hits which is why we need that less-excessive airflow. :thumb:

And hey lookie, we got our Veteran titles back! Think I may need to change my mood to YEE HAW! :D

Andria

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I Tootle Puffed when I started vaping..Had one of those eGo's with a pack of those Cartomizers that you drip into..eesh

I just couldn't get use to it..I was putting 18mg in there,..and man was it STRONG! Headaches all the time. Then I came here to ECF..Seen what all the cloud fuss was about...I'll have to say my 6mg lung hits are quite satisfying. Close to toe curling actually. :D

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
If you want clouds look to the sky. On a nice day you'll see some beautiful clouds a few thousand feet above. Here on earth we don't need them. My Kayfuns and Provi's are the perfect combination of taste and vapor. I did push 12 watts once. :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Kuel..BTW,..I left Georgia for me old home here in SC..Hold the fort down will ya?!? :lol:

Ok... I loved SC when we visited Charleston in 2008... even the teenagers in the fast-food joints were so friendly and smiling, I was amazed. Awesome place. :thumb:

Andria

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ok... I loved SC when we visited Charleston in 2008... even the teenagers in the fast-food joints were so friendly and smiling, I was amazed. Awesome place. :thumb:

Andria
I could not hang with the idiot drivers around Walton County and beyond. I've never seen worse drivers in me life. I'm a retired trucker too!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

Andria

I must be in the wrong city. Andria those teenagers have changed since 2008. Not so friendly now in Charleston. They need to text between taking your order.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If you want clouds look to the sky. On a nice day you'll see some beautiful clouds a few thousand feet above. Here on earth we don't need them. My Kayfuns and Provi's are the perfect combination of taste and vapor. I did push 12 watts once. :)
Where do you get your water from then Ping?!?

Oh that's right,..you drink that piss Guinness..lol
jk jk jk :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I could not hang with the idiot drivers around Walton County and beyond. I've never seen worse drivers in me life. I'm a retired trucker too!

Winder is the worst. If someone is trying to turn out of someplace into traffic, passing traffic will stop dead so the person can enter traffic -- which is great if you see a redlight up ahead, very polite... but when there is NOTHING in front of you but open road, it's the most hazardous and rude thing possible, for all the drivers behind you. AARGHHH! Everytime my husband and I see someone doing this, we say in stereo "GO BACK TO WINDER!" :D

Andria

Reactions: Debadoo

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I must be in the wrong city. Andria those teenagers have changed since 2008. Not so friendly now in Charleston. They need to text between taking your order.

I guess things have changed in 7 yrs. We went over to Mt Pleasant to eat dinner, and I inquired about a smoking section, since over in Charleston proper, they still allowed it, then... and the waitress actually APOLOGIZED that the city had just passed the ban law. Bans are more easily dealt with when people are so polite about it.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread