Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Ordered on 6/10, which was a Sunday, and received on 6/13. Pretty fast shipping.

If I recall correctly my last order took longer, nearly a weak. Whatever you are doing Jerry keep it up as this is about as fast as anyone could expect.

Haven't even touched the four new WTA flavors (new for me). That includes the famous P-38 and a bunch of the Red Tail line.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I ordered on Monday at midnight. 6 hours later (Tuesday morning) I got a tracking number. 48 hours later (Thursday 10am) it was delivered!

I must say, the shipping was SUPER fast! I'll do a full review in a few days but for now:

Shipping = A+ (see above)
Packing = A+ (good packaging in a box not a padded envelope, bubblewrapped nicely inside box, personalized hand written note included on receipt, etc.)
Misc. = A (there was a little extra surprise in my package!)

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I placed my first order as soon as I saw that Cinnamon was up. Order was confirmed at 2:35 PM PDT, shipping notice w/tracking received at 4:26! Less than 2 hours is amazing. Stuff might well be here Monday.

I'm still waiting for a ship notice for an order with another vendor from 6/4. Keep up the great work, Jerry!

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Here comes my Aroma juice delivery now!
sleigh1.jpg

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I placed my first order as soon as I saw that Cinnamon was up. Order was confirmed at 2:35 PM PDT, shipping notice w/tracking received at 4:26! Less than 2 hours is amazing.

I was mistaken. I thought there was a tracking number in the shipping confirmation, but when I checked, the space is blank.

Would that be unusual? This is my first Aroma order, so I thought I'd ask.
Tracking is very helpful to me since I can't always pick up my mail right away.

Should I bother Jerry about it, or is there another way to get the number? I couldn't find it on my account info.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Wow.
If it's any indication of how Jerry and crew are busting their butts...
Made an order on 6/27, received it today 6/30.
What is remarkable is that one of the bottles (Beatle Juice 24mg) bears a production date of 6/27. Out of the lab, into a bottle, into an envelope, into my mailbox. Sweat flying everywhere.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
Ordered 6/29 and received on 7/3. I'm very happy with the speed of delivery.

For a comparison, I'm still waiting for a different vendor to even start processing an order from 6/25.

Jerry gets orders out so fast, you'd think you were the only customer! Aroma is ahead of the curve for both product and customer service.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
When an order comes in at Aroma, an alarm sounds and the staff scurry out of bed and slide down poles to the shipping area. Then they pack those boxes full of those little bottles with the magic potion in them, bubble wrap them for safety, and then they are on the way! :)

Don't forget the armored cars that whisk the packages to the airport where a private jet waits to deliver them to the distro center closest to the recipient.
Let's not even discuss all the bribes, payoffs and gratuities that keep everything moving at maximum velocity.
(This must be the reason the mail carrier gets here earlier on Aroma delivery days.)

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
My first order was placed on August 28, 2012. I went away for a long Labor Day weekend and arrived home Tuesday, Sep 4th. It was there. I suspect it was at the post office a few days though but not sure when it arrived at the post office since I had a "hold mail" request. I didn't want my juice sitting in my hot mail box in the front of my house for days!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread