Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBlues

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2016
FL
So having the km3 for sometime now, I come to realize a couple things that really increase vapor and flavor.... for one, I find that it wicks probably twice as well as the kfl (probably due to the adjustable juice flow) and because of this, I do find that I can wick it definitely lighter then any other rta that I own.. I usually tend to believe that slightly more wicking material is better then slightly less, but in this tank I can use less and get away with it even at 23 to 25 watts. At least with my rayon builds, when I rewick, i slightly rinse the wick and deck, and when the wick gets wet, it should slide out with just a little resistance (and it barely moves coil) I have come to find out that if I over wicked it, this wetting of the wick and pulling out will definitely move the coil and I will have to hold coil in place with fingernails. When I wick the km3 perfectly on the light side, I definitely get better vapor and flavor but at the same time, I go through about 10 to 15 percent more liquid. ... along with this slightly less wicking material, I also find the flavor and vapor better if I reduce the wick tails by about 20 percent... my normal coil has been between 2 to 2.4 mm diameter and after I slide in the wick, I then cut the tails to the correct lenght (which with my 1.3mm coil height ) is right at the top of the black oring on the side of tank. After I cut the lenght, I then trim some of the bulk of my tails. Some off the top, sides, and bottom, but I never trim completely to the coil. I only trim to about 1 mm to the coil, so when done, the coil still has some bulk at the very top or shoulders. With these 2 methods, the km3 (at least for me) really does produce alot of dense vapor and flavor and when I don't wick it like above, I can really tell the difference

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I do the same thing as well, I don't put as much cotton as I do in the K4, then I trim the sides before I tuck it in, plenty of thick flavorful vapor!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Second KM3 should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait. I vape three different flavors on a regular basis. The one I vape the most is dedicated to my KM3. The third I drip. So I need another KM3 for my second favorite. Can't wait to taste it in the KM3.

lilco

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2016
England
www.newroomstyle.co.uk
Second KM3 should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait. I vape three different flavors on a regular basis. The one I vape the most is dedicated to my KM3. The third I drip. So I need another KM3 for my second favorite. Can't wait to taste it in the KM3.

So what's your favorite flavor
I'm loving blue slush at moment
I also like my custards flavor and unicorn blood

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So what's your favorite flavor
I'm loving blue slush at moment
I also like my custards flavor and unicorn blood
I'm a tobacco guy all the way. I vape HHV's Dragon's Fire as my #1. HHV's CAT is #2 and then MOV's Apache is #3.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I need one more tank too but I'm torn. I have two short, nano tanks to convert a kfl. If I get another V3, I'll need another clear view tank cause I really like that look. Ughhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stitch, I have three KFLs. Loved them! But honestly my KM3's are giving me better flavor. That was the deciding factor for me. Are you using one mod?

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Stitch, I have three KFLs. Loved them! But honestly my KM3's are giving me better flavor. That was the deciding factor for me. Are you using one mod?

No, I have 7 in rotation, lol!! One provari without a tank, bugging the crap outta me [emoji51]

At work today, brought 3 with me....using the KM3, I guess that says it all!! My other KM3 is home because it needs to be coiled and wicked, otherwise it'd probably be in my purse [emoji23][emoji16]

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
No, I have 7 in rotation, lol!! One provari without a tank, bugging the crap outta me [emoji51]

At work today, brought 3 with me....using the KM3, I guess that says it all!! My other KM3 is home because it needs to be coiled and wicked, otherwise it'd probably be in my purse [emoji23][emoji16]
Just don't take it golfing with you anymore. :)

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
No idea! Plus how long dos it take to get here? Always another consideration.
Time doesn't matter to me cause I already have plenty of setups, probably too many.

"Hi, my name's Anna and I'm a
Provari/Kayfun-aholic" [emoji30][emoji23]

(Or something like that) I'm bored, no golfers

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Time doesn't matter to me cause I already have plenty of setups, probably too many.

"Hi, my name's Anna and I'm a
Provari/Kayfun-aholic" [emoji30][emoji23]

(Or something like that) I'm bored, no golfers
Shinyitis is a very real and very serious disease. :)

Grab your clubs and shoot a round.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I wonder who has cheaper shipping; Steam Tuners or Creme de Vape? I'm terrible with the foreign currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CdV (formerly Cloud9V) could take a month to reach you if you're unlucky. Royal Mail sucks royally! ST typically is faster ~ and I believe cheaper shipping as well.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Getting pretty crispy here , the sun is even stronger here then in florida
b87a9561fbf96d45b569ee89efb1d7f9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

L-TR41N

Feb 24, 2016
California
Just read all 60 pages.... Really pondering scooping up a KMv3. The KFL and KFL+ were my first RTAs and helped me quit 10+ years of death sticks. After the whole cloudchasing phase passed, I found myself looking back to RTAs, but needing something with a more open draw. Many reviewers tend to prefer open/direct lung hits and consider the KMv3 to be more of a MTL draw. Do any of you have any experience with the Lemo2 and how it compares as far as draw/airflow and flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread