Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just wanted to pop in to say I am vaping with my new KFL+ :D
It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. But the coil turned out (first try :banana:) and it's a really pretty coil, that, most likely will never be repeated, but hey, I'll take it.

The coil took no time to wrap, but it took me much longer to get the tails around those pesky legs and situated the way I wanted.

I used organic cotton, and my coil reads 1.7

...I kind of flooded it, and I need to read more about filling, and the basics, but...I'm vaping with it!!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just wanted to pop in to say I am vaping with my new KFL+ :D
It took me about 30 minutes from start to finish. But the coil turned out (first try :banana:) and it's a really pretty coil, that, most likely will never be repeated, but hey, I'll take it.

The coil took no time to wrap, but it took me much longer to get the tails around those pesky legs and situated the way I wanted.

I used organic cotton, and my coil reads 1.7

...I kind of flooded it, and I need to read more about filling, and the basics, but...I'm vaping with it!!

Thanks so much for your help!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
S'ok. I have absolute confidence that you can explain how to fix them :).
It's easy. They will work just fine as is. But there is a high likelihood that at some point in the future it will come loose and twist on you. Every time you tighten that posi screw you put a twisting action on that posi block so it is just a matter of time before it works its way loose. Could be later tonight, could be next week, could be by Xmas, could be two years, could be 10 years. But eventually it will come loose. You can keep retightening it or you could put the upgraded insulator in it and never worry about it. I'd choose the latter option if it were mine (and I do have one I plan on upgrading). Yes, we can walk you through it. It's really not difficult. Let me get mine done and go through it once and then I'll be glad to help you with it.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
It's easy. They will work just fine as is. But there is a high likelihood that at some point in the future it will come loose and twist on you. Every time you tighten that posi screw you put a twisting action on that posi block so it is just a matter of time before it works its way loose. Could be later tonight, could be next week, could be by Xmas, could be two years, could be 10 years. But eventually it will come loose. You can keep retightening it or you could put the upgraded insulator in it and never worry about it. I'd choose the latter option if it were mine (and I do have one I plan on upgrading). Yes, we can walk you through it. It's really not difficult. Let me get mine done and go through it once and then I'll be glad to help you with it.
Thank you, Bronze. I will order new insulators, but will use these as is until they arrive. I'm so excited to try them out!

BTW, and off topic, but I just saw this: Senator Ron Johnson sends letter to FDA Cmsnr Califf asking important questions about deeming ban
I'm hopeful some good will come of it!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Bronze and Little Bird. I need to go back and read the posts about those tabs. Then again if it's not broke don't fix it.
Pingy, it aint broke now but it is likely it will be broke someday. Broke is really not the right word. Nothing breaks. The screw that holds the posi block just comes loose. The new insulator should prevent this from happening.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have the older km3 and have not upgraded yet. I'm not completely sure but I imagine that the whole center post/ airflow screw needs to be removed to install the new one, if so, there is a little section in my km3 video that shows how it all kind of works . Also I had to add another caption in the video, the part in which I e juice my tails before inserting onto deck, just mentioned that if one does it that way, to make sure that once you do put them in the deck/channels to fluff them back out...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have the older km3 and have not upgraded yet...
Me neither. But I tried (not that I needed, but it is a worthy upgrade. And it's free), so:

1. Wrote to my local reseller via chat box. No reply. I can see that my msg was delivered and they've read it.
2. Emailed them. No reply.
3. Called them up. They said - they've no clue what I was talking about(!)
4. Emailed SM. No reply as usual.
surprised-004.gif

Reactions: AstroTurf

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Me neither. But I tried (not that I needed, but it is a worthy upgrade. And it's free), so:

1. Wrote to my local reseller via chat box. No reply. I can see that my msg was delivered and they've read it.
2. Emailed them. No reply.
3. Called them up. They said - they've no clue what I was talking about(!)
4. Emailed SM. No reply as usual.
surprised-004.gif
Same here, they said they didn't know anything about it. I gave them the SvoeMesto link and now I cannot get a response back from them

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All, our newest shipment of Mini v3s has arrived and are back in stock on the website. We should have replacement glass, insulator kits and the improved insulator on the site by late this afternoon. We did have to pay for the improved insulators but we are going to offer them for a penny on our site. Quantity will be limited to one insulator per order. The insulator kit has all the insulators in the tank including the improved insulator.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
All, our newest shipment of Mini v3s has arrived and are back in stock on the website. We should have replacement glass, insulator kits and the improved insulator on the site by late this afternoon. We did have to pay for the improved insulators but we are going to offer them for a penny on our site. Quantity will be limited to one insulator per order. The insulator kit has all the insulators in the tank including the improved insulator.
adam, so SvoeMesto is not offering these new insulators upgrades to people that bought the first run as a recall? I know they are not much in terms of price, but just curious. When I read the issue on their site, it sounded as if they would be available for no charge. I bought mine at origin vapes and before I make a fool at of myself with them, I just thought you might have more info on it...thanks

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi vapdivrr,
Here is the email I received from SvoeMesto on April 8th. When I went to order the improved insulators last week, they were .01 Euros a piece. I ordered 50 to cover any that we may have sold with the older design. Our shipment of new Minis that arrived today have the improved insulator already installed. Here is the SvoeMesto email:

Dear Adam,

The positive terminal that is fixated in the center by the center post is an original Kayfun design. With the Kayfun Mini V3 it has shown that there is a potential for it to spin and touch the ring that surrounds the build area, which can cause a short circuit.
mini insulator.jpe

We have addressed this issue immediately after we heard about it and designed a new insulator that prevents this from happening. This insulator is already installed in all Kayfun Mini V3 that are currently being sold.Furthermore, this new insulator is now available in our B2B Shop free of charge.

We’ll release an announcement addressing the issue today. I’d like to point out that problems have occurred in a very small number and therefore the error rate is below 0,1%. Regardless of that, I’d like to encourage you stocking a few of them in order to being able to react to requests your customers might have.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi vapdivrr,
Here is the email I received from SvoeMesto on April 8th. When I went to order the improved insulators last week, they were .01 Euros a piece. I ordered 50 to cover any that we may have sold with the older design. Our shipment of new Minis that arrived today have the improved insulator already installed. Here is the SvoeMesto email:

Dear Adam,

The positive terminal that is fixated in the center by the center post is an original Kayfun design. With the Kayfun Mini V3 it has shown that there is a potential for it to spin and touch the ring that surrounds the build area, which can cause a short circuit.

We have addressed this issue immediately after we heard about it and designed a new insulator that prevents this from happening. This insulator is already installed in all Kayfun Mini V3 that are currently being sold.Furthermore, this new insulator is now available in our B2B Shop free of charge.

We’ll release an announcement addressing the issue today. I’d like to point out that problems have occurred in a very small number and therefore the error rate is below 0,1%. Regardless of that, I’d like to encourage you stocking a few of them in order to being able to react to requests your customers might have.

Can I have one added to a juice order I just placed?
100ml Dragons Fire
100ml Peppermint Bark

Chester, VA

Thank You, Jim

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi vapdivrr,

Dear Adam,

View attachment 556483

Thank you adam

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Jim,
Please send an email asap to support@heathersheavenlyvapes.com requesting one be added to your order.

Thanks,
Adam
This is the answer I was looking for. Thank You Adam!!!

But, I will leave it for some other Kayfun Mini V3 user, as I have already recieved/purchased four of the spare insulators kits.

And, I can say that without a doubt... You Sir WILL recieve all of my future Kayfun Business!!!

Thanks Again for being a GREAT Vendor!!!

Jim

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This is the answer I was looking for. Thank You Adam!!!

But, I will leave it for some other Kayfun Mini V3 user, as I have already recieved/purchased four of the spare insulators kits.

And, I can say that without a doubt... You Sir WILL recieve all of my future Kayfun Business!!!

Thanks Again for being a GREAT Vendor!!!

Jim
Give the juice a chance sometime. That's HHV's bailiwick. :)

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread