Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Posted by Andrea Ramaglia in Andrea Ramaglia, Fourth of July Sale, The plume room | 0 Comments

To celebrate the 4th of July, The Plume Room is having a 24 hour sale! 20% Off All juice/Accessories! Free TPR wristband on ALL Orders! Free Shipping on orders over $60! 7/4 @ 12 a.m. until 7/5 @ 12 a.m. (EST) Use code : JULYFOURTH Don't miss out! (P.S. You ROCK!)

:rickroll:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Cool, maybe I'll try something from them!
What is your flavor preferences might I ask?!?
You might also look on my first blog..I'm in the process of a re-do but many of my suggestions are on there from TPR. :thumbs:

Just click on my profile "my blog".

Last edited:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
What is your flavor preferences maight I ask?!?
You might also look on my first blog..I'm in the process of a re-do but many of my suggestions are on there from TPR. :thumbs:

Just click on my profile "my blog".
Mostly desserts and fruits. Right now I have a tanks of, Nicoticket pbc, unicorn milk, Ahlusion Lemon Cream, and coval Azeroth, all amazing. I saw a banana pudding there. Coval Nana Puddin is probably my favorite juice ever so I'm interested in trying that.

Okay just skimmed your blog, you mentioned a couple that looked good to me from TPR, mainly banana pudding.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Mostly desserts and fruits. Right now I have a tanks of, Nicoticket pbc, unicorn milk, Ahlusion Lemon Cream, and coval Azeroth, all amazing. I saw a banana pudding there. Coval Nana Puddin is probably my favorite juice ever so I'm interested in trying that.

Okay just skimmed your blog, you mentioned a couple that looked good to me from TPR, mainly banana pudding.
With that discount you may as well cart some of the Angel Sauce as well. It's one of my faves from TRP.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
With that discount you may as well cart some of the Angel Sauce as well. It's one of my faves from TRP.
You know how much shipping is normally? Doubt I'll spend $60. Do you pay the extra for glass bottles? I generally prefer glass so it's probably worth it to me.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You know how much shipping is normally? Doubt I'll spend $60. Do you pay the extra for glass bottles? I generally prefer glass so it's probably worth it to me.
Shipping is usually just over $3 and yes glass in $1 more.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
To cap off my River Bottom Fog Sauce weekend the Vote Tally from the NET Awards Thread has been revised since my last Post.

Ironically, the number of Votes mirrors my impressions.

KillrY4 (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; This was my least favorite of the four that I tried.

Pirate's Drunken Sweet Tooth (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; I liked this but it lacked the oomph that I desire in a NET. Case in point, I have been chipping away at a large of HHV - Caramel Apple Tobacco, and when I shifted back to the HHV it was more satisfying to me and I consider the CAT a Dessert.

Porch Rocker (8 Votes): Re-Order. I previously wrote that I found this very good. After spending more time with this one yesterday afternoon and this morning, I finally understood why it has garnered so many Votes. There appears to be Ample Stock on hand at vapingwatch.com so I will wait patiently to see if there is a July 04th Sale.

St. James Parish (7 Votes): Re-Ordered Heavy already. There is Limited Stock of this one on hand at vapingwatch.com. Hoping that some peeps tries this Exceptional Juice since it is a Steal at the present Clearance Prices. Last hint to please beat me to the Remaining 6 MG on hand if there is a July 04th Sale.

I did not tally Count Caramel since I have stock on hand of this delightful RBFS juice already.

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
To cap off my River Bottom Fog Sauce weekend the Vote Tally from the NET Awards Thread has been revised since my last Post.

Ironically, the number of Votes mirrors my impressions.

KillrY4 (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; This was my least favorite of the four that I tried.

Pirate's Drunken Sweet Tooth (3 Votes): Not a Re-Order; I liked this but it lacked the oomph that I desire in a NET. Case in point, I have been chipping away at a large of HHV - Caramel Apple Tobacco, and when I shifted back to the HHV it was more satisfying to me and I consider the CAT a Dessert.

Porch Rocker (8 Votes): Re-Order. I previously wrote that I found this very good. After spending more time with this one yesterday afternoon, and this morning I finally understood why it has garnered so many Votes. There appears to be Ample Stock on hand at vapingwatch.com so I will wait patiently to see if there is a July 04th Sale.

St. James Parish (7 Votes): Re-Ordered Heavy already. There is Limited Stock of this one on hand at vapingwatch.com. Hoping that some peeps tries this Exceptional Juice since it is a Steal at the present Clearance Prices. Last hint to please beat me to the Remaining 6 MG on hand if there is a July 04th Sale.

I did not tally Count Caramel since I have stock on hand of this delightful RBFS juice already.

Nice review.

There is a smoothness to St James Parish that I love. If tobacco is not your thing, don't buy this. If it is, this is a real treat and a silent dark horse in the NET world. There are certain RBFS that are not a re-order for me either. However, with that said, they are all great NET's.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Nice review.

There is a smoothness to St James Parish that I love. If tobacco is not your thing, don't buy this. If it is, this is a real treat and a silent dark horse in the NET world. There are certain RBFS that are not a re-order for me either. However, with that said, they are all great NET's.

I saw your vote in the NET Award thread which caused me to revise my tally. Ironically, we both voted for Black Cavendish - NET as the Best NET Overall. I am watching the Votes closely for future hints.

My vote was cast before I tried the RBFS - St. James Parish. I would change it now. Black Cavendish is a very dark juice in comparison to the RBFS. I found the RBFS slightly easier on the Coils which is a plus for me.

Relevant comments on the Tobacco aspect.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

these are the two I got

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
So a couple of weeks ago I ventured to try a juice line I hadn't tried before.

King's Crest.

For those that haven't tried it or know about it, Duchess won the best of show in Vape Summit Houston.

Flavor Profiles:

DON JUAN- A mesmerizing butter pecan pie

Duchess- A decadent creamy & milky tres leches

Duke- A delectable creamy vanilla custard

Monarch- A delicious blend of strawberry & banana cream

Blue Queen- An exotic blend of Kiwi & blue raspberry cotton candy with a hint of hibiscus on a savory base

Empire- Sweet rum raisin with a complex tobacco undertone.

I got 120ml bottles of Duchess, Duke and Don Juan.

I couldn't put the Don Juan down and forced myself to put it aside lest I vape it in one shot.

The other two were so subtle that I let them steep for 2 weeks. They are now nothing short of amazing.

These three are definitely reorders and I'm confident to try the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread