Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all, new to ECF and a male to keep Sirius out of isolation... I just quit analogs (100th time) in early May. I tried vaping as an analog alternative 2 years ago but the technology (ego spinner PV) just didn't make it for me. So, back to the "nails" until this past May. I am really enjoying the newer technology and have started my collection with the Kangertech SubOx mini kit, Arctic tank (Which I love on the SubOx,) & IStck 30W. I am waiting for the arrival of a "gently used" Provari Mini 2.5 with the Nautilus Mini tank. So far, I am keeping off the nails and in my limited time back at vaping, I have enjoyed premiums from Nicoticket (Wokonda, Absolute Creme Brûlée, Custards Last Stand & Frenilla.) I also just received my order of Vanilla Strait, Bounty Hunter, and Caparillo from Nite Lite Vapor. I have dulled taste buds and an incredible urge for sweet flavor and this is most likely from destroying my senses, along with my respiratory and cardiovascular systems, with the analogs. I also enjoy Ben Jonsons Cr3am although I find the oreo aftertaste a little too sweet and have started adding small amounts of Frenilla and the very strong Caparillo. This makes a great morning coffee / cappucino vape and cuts the extremely sweet Cr3am aftertaste. I am still searching for a great creamsicle and strawberry cream. I would appreciate any and all feedback. THANKS!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
@angelphyre did't you send me some Pirates Drunken Sweet Tooth as a sample? It was in with that Pantie Dropper amirite?!?

Pantie Dropper,..man those were the days eh?!? har har :p

Nope it wasn't me...have never tried that one darlin'...but yeah pantie dropper...too bad I almost killed you with the high mg in that one, right?! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for the welcome! So far, even the worst juices I tried taste better than a cigarette! I'm all in.

Hi all, new to ECF and a male to keep Sirius out of isolation... I just quit analogs (100th time) in early May. I tried vaping as an analog alternative 2 years ago but the technology (ego spinner PV) just didn't make it for me. So, back to the "nails" until this past May. I am really enjoying the newer technology and have started my collection with the Kangertech SubOx mini kit, Arctic tank (Which I love on the SubOx,) & IStck 30W. I am waiting for the arrival of a "gently used" Provari Mini 2.5 with the Nautilus Mini tank. So far, I am keeping off the nails and in my limited time back at vaping, I have enjoyed premiums from Nicoticket (Wokonda, Absolute Creme Brûlée, Custards Last Stand & Frenilla.) I also just received my order of Vanilla Strait, Bounty Hunter, and Caparillo from Nite Lite Vapor. I have dulled taste buds and an incredible urge for sweet flavor and this is most likely from destroying my senses, along with my respiratory and cardiovascular systems, with the analogs. I also enjoy Ben Jonsons Cr3am although I find the oreo aftertaste a little too sweet and have started adding small amounts of Frenilla and the very strong Caparillo. This makes a great morning coffee / cappucino vape and cuts the extremely sweet Cr3am aftertaste. I am still searching for a great creamsicle and strawberry cream. I would appreciate any and all feedback. THANKS!

Welcome to both of you to the home of the Juice Junkies...congrats on getting off the stinkies...lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here...just a fair warning, you might want to lock your wallet away somewhere because this thread has been known to be very detrimental to your bank account! :D:p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nope it wasn't me...have never tried that one darlin'...but yeah pantie dropper...too bad I almost killed you with the high mg in that one, right?! [emoji23]

Welcome to both of you to the home of the Juice Junkies...congrats on getting off the stinkies...lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here...just a fair warning, you might want to lock your wallet away somewhere because this thread has been known to be very detrimental to your bank account! :D[emoji14]
Yes lawd..I had a nic headache after a few of those.. I thought you did send PDST though...May have been Noggin or possibly DJ

Damn I need to keep records! [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Huh? [emoji102]
Welcome to the thread.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Hi all, new to ECF and a male to keep Sirius out of isolation...I am still searching for a great creamsicle and strawberry cream. I would appreciate any and all feedback. THANKS!

Never mind Sirius.

It is the Gals that Rule around here :)

Ahlusion is your friend for Creams, and make sure that you try the Lemon Cream also. Note: VG is First and PG is Second in the Pull Down for your Ratios. Different than other Vendors which has PG First. Do Not Add Sweetener for a first try. In the little Comments Box at the bottom left near the bottom of the Checkout Page you can ask for a Sample. Make sure that you are specific with VG/PG Ratio & Nicotine Level in your request. You need to spend more than $20.00 for the Free Sample.

Ahlusion LLC - Home

Mr. Roarke at Sleeping Dragon Vapor is also a pretty good Orange Creamsicle.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
+1 on the Ahlusion Creamsicle and creams in general. Sirius and I have mowed through a pile of that Creamsicle. Welcome aboard and remember to buy small bottles. Less chance of shelf collapse if you are going to hang out here.

Not me Sirius. Let's blame DJ.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
For anyone interested in trying a mystery flavor that is ever changing, AiV has recently released a new ejuice named Tokala. Everyone taste something different with Tokala however it appears everyone likes it so far. If you would like to give it a try use coupon code – tokala – for 15% off at checkout. The last day of the sale is June 30. As some of you may know, AiV is open for a 24 hour period from noon eastern time on Tuesday till Wednesday at noon. If you want to give it a try, you need to buy on Tuesday as Wednesday the sale will be over. AiV ejuices lean toward more VG. If you like, you can specify in Comments what PG/VG ratio you would like as well as if you want extra flavor at no charge.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Never mind Sirius.

It is the Gals that Rule around here
:)

Ahlusion is your friend for Creams, and make sure that you try the Lemon Cream also. Note: VG is First and PG is Second in the Pull Down for your Ratios. Different than other Vendors which has PG First. Do Not Add Sweetener for a first try. In the little Comments Box at the bottom left near the bottom of the Checkout Page you can ask for a Sample. Make sure that you are specific with VG/PG Ratio & Nicotine Level in your request. You need to spend more than $20.00 for the Free Sample.

Ahlusion LLC - Home

Mr. Roarke at Sleeping Dragon Vapor is also a pretty good Orange Creamsicle.

Pay attention @I'mnotZak ! :p

Reactions: DJLEC

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
+1 on the Ahlusion Creamsicle and creams in general. Sirius and I have mowed through a pile of that Creamsicle. Welcome aboard and remember to buy small bottles. Less chance of shelf collapse if you are going to hang out here.

Not me Sirius. Let's blame DJ.
I was jussabout to,..and you beat me to the punch! :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
For anyone interested in trying a mystery flavor that is ever changing, AiV has recently released a new ejuice named Tokala. Everyone taste something different with Tokala however it appears everyone likes it so far. If you would like to give it a try use coupon code – tokala – for 15% off at checkout. The last day of the sale is June 30. As some of you may know, AiV is open for a 24 hour period from noon eastern time on Tuesday till Wednesday at noon. If you want to give it a try, you need to buy on Tuesday as Wednesday the sale will be over. AiV ejuices lean toward more VG. If you like, you can specify in Comments what PG/VG ratio you would like as well as if you want extra flavor at no charge.
@NotSoMini ,..you will learn to order AFTER I do..You can bet ur granny they will be anywhere from 20% to 50% cheaper anywhere I order from..Just AFTER I place that order. :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hoping and PRAYING TPR has a sale for the 4th. Dang it mange,..I need me Cafe au Lait,...Dutch Cocoa Tobacco,..Pistachio Pudding,..and Nanner Puddin' forgoodnessake!

Wouldn't hurt none to have 60ml of Candied Cavendish as well. :banana:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Can't remember who recommended me weeks ago ITCVapes - sorry- but I found winners there and some have become part of my regular rotation since - Bananaberry Dream, Nilla Gorilla, Spoon Licker V2 or Pixie Tears. Have to give next time a try to others like Turkish Blend or Sweet Blue.

I enjoy Turkish Blend with my morning coffee. Spoon Licker V2 and Berserker are usually alternated in my rotation.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
+1 on the Ahlusion Creamsicle and creams in general. Sirius and I have mowed through a pile of that Creamsicle...Let's blame DJ.

I was jussabout to,..and you beat me to the punch! :lol:

Lots of blame to go around on the Ahlusion - Orange Creamsicle.

In the last 45% Off Ahlusion Sale I threw one Bottle of it in the Cart.

For some strange reason, I blamed both of you for trying it one more time :lol:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Hoping and PRAYING TPR has a sale for the 4th. Dang it mange,..I need me Cafe au Lait,...Dutch Cocoa Tobacco,..Pistachio Pudding,..and Nanner Puddin' forgoodnessake!

Wouldn't hurt none to have 60ml of Candied Cavendish as well. :banana:

What's TPR? Cafe au Lait sounds delicious! Might want to throw that on a wish list for later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread