Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ah the Kabuki, still tootle now and then on mine and it's a great tank..so well made.

But, I tell you what is a good setup, the MI-ONE kit, great little setup and pretty cheap..
20046463_447165432306048_8702372787011945748_n.jpg
Some money's worth there :thumb:

The 2 ml thing is to be TPD compliant for sale in the EU, where that's the largest tank that can be sold.
Want a lodger LOL

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There's a "MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS" Facebook group with almost 700 members.

A poll was recently conducted to determine the best MTL tank.

Each member that participated was asked to vote only once.

Here are the top ten tanks by votes:

Kayfun Mini V3 - 23 votes
Digiflavor Siren - 18
Kayfun Lite Plus v2 - 12
Aspire Nautilus Mini - 9
Kabuki - 7
Skyline - 6
Nautilus 2 - 5
SXK Doggystyle - 5
Kayfun 4 - 4
Origen Genesis - 3

Quit the Stinkies

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook

700 members and the top vote was only 23??

The poll went up yesterday. 135 votes have been cast in total, and more or coming in.

This is the top ten, 9 others tanks were mentioned, but with fewer votes.

As with most Facebook groups, all members aren't online at the same time. :)

It's a great group, with people from all over the world. I've learned a lot about tanks I had never seen before. If there's a mouth to lung tank out there, this group has someone in it that has tried it.

It's nice to finally have a MTL Facebook group.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hey, you've got the TPD, but other than all those small tanks and teeny tiny bottles, I've gotta worry about the FDA. Things around here could end up making the TPD seem like a really good idea. [emoji15]
I'm cancelling my first offer, I can't make it, I have a cold, my feet hurt, I can't afford the flight, I have animals to care for.....

The poll we did in MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS has the Digiflavor Siren second after the Kayfun Mini V3.

Phil Busardo confirmed that the makers of the Siren are coming out with a version 2!

Here's hoping its as least as good as the original. I'm always excited when a new MTL RTA drops.

QTS

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I love the Kayfun Mini V3. It was my choice for Vapocalypse stash, and it's mostly what I use (clones, bc I couldn't afford to buy more than one original). If someone would figure out a way to make the Doggystyle with a glass tank, I'd be all over that. I totally love it, but worry about plastics leaching, and I have a lot of tankcracker flavors. I like the Goblin Mini V3 quite a bit (actually I like the V1 a lot, but the filling is insane --tiny screw in the bottom-- and it condensates on the bottom, so it's really impractical ... but the flavor is fabulous.) I'm trying to get a Siren, but my usual sources have been out of stock.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
MTL is the way that vaping got started back in 2009-2010. In 2010 I was vaping a Joye 510 and later an eGo (bigger battery and a plastic juice tank). Cartos and Carto tanks were MTL as well as the Kanger Aerotank and the Nautilus, among many others.

Cloud vaping didn't start until a few years ago, but lots of people did DTL on smaller devices. MTL at around 6W was the original format.

I'll always vape MTL even though juice useage rates aren't a concern when you DIY ejuice. All I ever wanted was a replacement for a cigarette. If it doesn't stealth vape well, I don't need it.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I love the Kayfun Mini V3. It was my choice for Vapocalypse stash, and it's mostly what I use (clones, bc I couldn't afford to buy more than one original). If someone would figure out a way to make the Doggystyle with a glass tank, I'd be all over that. I totally love it, but worry about plastics leaching, and I have a lot of tankcracker flavors. I like the Goblin Mini V3 quite a bit (actually I like the V1 a lot, but the filling is insane --tiny screw in the bottom-- and it condensates on the bottom, so it's really impractical ... but the flavor is fabulous.) I'm trying to get a Siren, but my usual sources have been out of stock.
@tazzle Have you tried the acrylic tanks for the Doggystyle? These fit the SXK and SJMY versions. Stops the worry of leaching plastic and i believe tank crackers as well.

$6.54 Replacement Acrylic Tank for Doggy RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: Katdarling

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Thanks, Dubminer. I might give them a try ... I have a difficult time trying to find info on the safety of vaping and acrylic tanks, and I also worry about the (possible?) cheap acrylic, in that I doubt the chinese maker is using the top hospital-grade materials. I'd love to pay more for a definitely trustworthy version. I'm not crazy fussed (I was A SMOKER, after all :facepalm::p), but it does nag at me which is why I haven't loaded up on that tank.

Reactions: Katdarling

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Thanks, Dubminer. I might give them a try ... I have a difficult time trying to find info on the safety of vaping and acrylic tanks, and I also worry about the (possible?) cheap acrylic, in that I doubt the chinese maker is using the top hospital-grade materials. I'd love to pay more for a definitely trustworthy version. I'm not crazy fussed (I was A SMOKER, after all :facepalm::p), but it does nag at me which is why I haven't loaded up on that tank.
Yes i have similar worries about the acrylic. Love the tank so much i chose to put the worries on the back burner.

Try this site for the Siren:
22mm Digiflavor Siren Genisis GTA&MTL Tank 4ml - $19.99

Not much to discuss there if you're a factory coil user....

Actually, many members use factory coil tanks, especially for travel and out and about, but you're right, most have learned to build coils.

If you joined, check the MTL poll. The Nautilus Mini, and the Kabuki both had several votes.

We're also doing two more polls:
One for favourite stock coil tanks and another for MTL drippers.

QTS

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook

Reactions: bigbob2322

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Actually, many members use factory coil tanks, especially for travel and out and about, but you're right, most have learned to build coils.

If you joined, check the MTL poll. The Nautilus Mini, and the Kabuki both had several votes.

We're also doing two more polls:
One for favourite stock coil tanks and another for MTL drippers.

QTS

MOUTH TO LUNG VAPERS
on Facebook

Factory tanks are fine, but I don't look for them to persist if the FDA is successful in controlling hardware through product submission and testing. A few coils of wire and a few rebuildables seems much more sustainable from our standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread