Boge Technologies "LEO" Full Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshalaby

Oct 11, 2010
Cairo Egypt
Hi, I have been in contact with Boge, I am arranging to market these units. I have been told by their manager that it will take a new cartomizer under production.

I am interested in really large capacity Cartomizers, because they essentially cost the same to make for 1 ml and a 3 ml carto. I was told that the LEO will soon be available with not 2, or 3 but 4 ml Cartomizers. That is easy one full day of extreme vaping. Thought I would pass along the good news.

The funny thing is they say that it is not a pass through and will not operate while connected to a charger. This has been confirmed by UKvapers who have tested it and it would not work.

Is this different firmware or have they modified it after they found out that it is being used like that. Can any one confirm the pass through mode?

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
The current version of the Leo does not work as a passthrough. But they are putting the finishing touches on the Leo passthrough version. There... ya ruined my surprise, lol. It should be out in the next month or so.

Boge is also working on the largest cartomizer yet to fit the Leo. This they are hoping to have ready sometime in December. There... that was surprise two.

Now... surprise three you all will have to wait for.

Mazunga

Nov 8, 2010
USA
This thing seems to be awesome. Battery life, cartridge capacity (now cartomizers!??) all seem amazing. Aesthetically it's pretty snappy as well. As a newb, I am considering this vs. an eGo for my first larger capacity battery PV.

Wish they had a plain USB cap in equivalent color scheme instead of the crystal. That thing is a bit ostentatious, and unfortunately influencing my decision.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
I also own a leo. The problem I have is that I use 12mg juice and though the atty does produce lots of vapor and give good flavor I have almost no throat hit. If you want to get throat hit off of the leo atty you have to use at least 16 or 18 mg juice. The kit does come with pre-filled carts that have 24mg juice. So if your like me and use a 12mg juice or lower then your not going to get much throat hit at all off the leo atty. If you use at least 16mg or over for juice then you should be fine.

bshalaby

Oct 11, 2010
Cairo Egypt
This thing seems to be awesome. Battery life, cartridge capacity (now cartomizers!??) all seem amazing. Aesthetically it's pretty snappy as well. As a newb, I am considering this vs. an eGo for my first larger capacity battery PV.

Wish they had a plain USB cap in equivalent color scheme instead of the crystal. That thing is a bit ostentatious, and unfortunately influencing my decision.

I have heard that they are available. One of the suppliers for UKvapers has them. It's nice to be able to change to plain , and maybe when the occasion calls for a crystal on your tip (hehe) you can switch caps.

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Got mine today!!!! I LOVE IT. Awesome vapor, decent TH, good flavor. All around pretty awesome PV. My only complaint at this point, is when you put the cap on over the atomizer, it is all tucked away into a neat package, however the button is still exposed and can go off.

Other then that, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread