DIY was never so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
The best thing to do it grab a pack of bottles, add 2ml of flavoring to a bottle (and combination) and fill the rest with the base you pick up from the site. The ratios will be right on and you can do 1ml of this, and 1ml of something else, or anything else you can come up with. Some flavors we do use more flavoring in to get that extra kick right out of the mail (the smell you all love) but it is not needed as much.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ok so just placed an order; gonna give it a shot; hopefully it'll turn out to be my first order of many.
- hate to sound unsure; I've just been so jaded in the juice department with online orders

Tony...I was that way too when I placed my first order, not of the DIY stuff but the juices. I have lost track of how much I have ordered from KJ since then, including some of the DIY stuff that I haven't really started playing with yet.

I have used a little to improve other juices that I wasn't going to vape as they were and so far, been more than impressed with the DIY stuff I have bought and then there is his e juice... I don't have a single ADV but I always have Shamrock Shake in my daily rotation along with at least one of his Dew flavors... today it is my favorite so far... Pitch Black. Can't wait for you to get your order and let everyone know what you think.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
We'll see. I've ordered from so many companies online. Each time I get all excited and can't wait to try it only to taste it and want be let down. Some end up getting PIFd away others I end up saving; thinking one say they'll at least be vapable; still waiting for that day. I always end up going to
A b&m and getting there vanilla custard or some premium juice that's almost a dollar ML. At that price if better be good. Even the last premium- Trinity from Lazerous- was sort down. My major worry in all honesty is that it'll be a repeat of Mt Baker- great price; irritable really, till ten bottles of juice later and I'm realizing out of the ten ordered only one is even vapable after a 3 week steep. So I paid almost 60 dollars for 30 ml of juice that I don't even like.

We shall see; ill find out soon enough. I sincerely hope that I discover my concerns are ill placed and my faith restored.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I can't do their juice either. I will say that with KJ custard that it needs a real long steep of at least 2 wks or longer. His is different and doesn't have the acetyl or any of those things so it does have a little weaker flavor and does need the steep. Hopefully your order included at least a milkshake and a Dew of some sort as those are the ones I am particularly fond of... oh and the Swedish Fish.. it is really swedish fish and not gummy bears... it is spot on. I have 8 tanks going right now 3 of them are KJ. I know Walt restored my faith. I was just about ready to start vaping nothing but unflavored.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I can't do their juice either. I will say that with KJ custard that it needs a real long steep of at least 2 wks or longer. His is different and doesn't have the acetyl or any of those things so it does have a little weaker flavor and does need the steep. Hopefully your order included at least a milkshake and a Dew of some sort as those are the ones I am particularly fond of... oh and the Swedish Fish.. it is really swedish fish and not gummy bears... it is spot on. I have 8 tanks going right now 3 of them are KJ. I know Walt restored my faith. I was just about ready to start vaping nothing but unflavored.

Lol; figures, only because it's me.
I ordered cheesecake, strawberry, custard and vanilla. I was keeping my first shot at 20$ figuring if I liked it I can go nuts after.
I'm a fan of the rich dense flavors. I don't like candy or sweets much, not in food either.
I like creams. Caramels, vanillas; I'm more of a savory flavor person. My favorite all day vape outside of tobacco flavors is either vanilla custard or strawberrie cheesecake so I wanted to start with a flavor profile I know I like.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
The best thing to do it grab a pack of bottles, add 2ml of flavoring to a bottle (and combination) and fill the rest with the base you pick up from the site. The ratios will be right on and you can do 1ml of this, and 1ml of something else, or anything else you can come up with. Some flavors we do use more flavoring in to get that extra kick right out of the mail (the smell you all love) but it is not needed as much.

i did 1ml cherry .3 mint, .2 lime, and the lime is a bit too strong and the cherry a bit muted

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Have a ball. Here are some fun ones too

Mary Jane Flavoring:
1:1 Peanut Butter & Molasses

Cherry Berry Chiller:
2:1:1 Cherry, Strawberry, & Blueberry

Pitch Black Mt Dew
1:1 Grape & Citrus Dew :D

Typhoon Mt Dew (advanced users!)
2:3:3:1 Strawberry, Pineapple, Citrus Dew, & Baja

WooHoo now I just need the recipes for Blue Moon....Shamrock Shake......and Milkshake!!!!!!!!!

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What's up just received my first order of shakeNvape got a question I understand that some flavors are insoluble in water I believe clove is one of them. Are these alcohol soluble flavors already mixed with alcohol or am I going to need to do that?