The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY was never so easy!

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    The best thing to do it grab a pack of bottles, add 2ml of flavoring to a bottle (and combination) and fill the rest with the base you pick up from the site. The ratios will be right on and you can do 1ml of this, and 1ml of something else, or anything else you can come up with. Some flavors we do use more flavoring in to get that extra kick right out of the mail (the smell you all love) but it is not needed as much.

2. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Are you going to have milk shake flavoring? Thanks.

3. Fir3b1rd

Fir3b1rd Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ok so just placed an order; gonna give it a shot; hopefully it'll turn out to be my first order of many.
    - hate to sound unsure; I've just been so jaded in the juice department with online orders

4. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Tony...I was that way too when I placed my first order, not of the DIY stuff but the juices. I have lost track of how much I have ordered from KJ since then, including some of the DIY stuff that I haven't really started playing with yet.

I have used a little to improve other juices that I wasn't going to vape as they were and so far, been more than impressed with the DIY stuff I have bought and then there is his e juice... I don't have a single ADV but I always have Shamrock Shake in my daily rotation along with at least one of his Dew flavors... today it is my favorite so far... Pitch Black. Can't wait for you to get your order and let everyone know what you think.

5. Fir3b1rd

Mar 27, 2014
    We'll see. I've ordered from so many companies online. Each time I get all excited and can't wait to try it only to taste it and want be let down. Some end up getting PIFd away others I end up saving; thinking one say they'll at least be vapable; still waiting for that day. I always end up going to
    A b&m and getting there vanilla custard or some premium juice that's almost a dollar ML. At that price if better be good. Even the last premium- Trinity from Lazerous- was sort down. My major worry in all honesty is that it'll be a repeat of Mt Baker- great price; irritable really, till ten bottles of juice later and I'm realizing out of the ten ordered only one is even vapable after a 3 week steep. So I paid almost 60 dollars for 30 ml of juice that I don't even like.

We shall see; ill find out soon enough. I sincerely hope that I discover my concerns are ill placed and my faith restored.

6. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I can't do their juice either. I will say that with KJ custard that it needs a real long steep of at least 2 wks or longer. His is different and doesn't have the acetyl or any of those things so it does have a little weaker flavor and does need the steep. Hopefully your order included at least a milkshake and a Dew of some sort as those are the ones I am particularly fond of... oh and the Swedish Fish.. it is really swedish fish and not gummy bears... it is spot on. I have 8 tanks going right now 3 of them are KJ. I know Walt restored my faith. I was just about ready to start vaping nothing but unflavored.

7. Fir3b1rd

Mar 27, 2014
    Lol; figures, only because it's me.
    I ordered cheesecake, strawberry, custard and vanilla. I was keeping my first shot at 20$ figuring if I liked it I can go nuts after.
    I'm a fan of the rich dense flavors. I don't like candy or sweets much, not in food either.
    I like creams. Caramels, vanillas; I'm more of a savory flavor person. My favorite all day vape outside of tobacco flavors is either vanilla custard or strawberrie cheesecake so I wanted to start with a flavor profile I know I like.

8. sjtown

sjtown Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    i did 1ml cherry .3 mint, .2 lime, and the lime is a bit too strong and the cherry a bit muted

9. sjtown

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    do you want us to post ideas on here? i have many tester small ones i been doin, and givin out to the guys for opinions

10. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Have a ball. Here are some fun ones too

Mary Jane Flavoring:
    1:1 Peanut Butter & Molasses

Cherry Berry Chiller:
    2:1:1 Cherry, Strawberry, & Blueberry

Pitch Black Mt Dew
    1:1 Grape & Citrus Dew :D

Typhoon Mt Dew (advanced users!)
    2:3:3:1 Strawberry, Pineapple, Citrus Dew, & Baja

11. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Thank you Walt :D

12. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    WooHoo now I just need the recipes for Blue Moon....Shamrock Shake......and Milkshake!!!!!!!!!

13. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Np!

I gotta keep some secrets. Personally I think flavors like Typhoon are just easier to buy premade ha

14. sjtown

Mar 23, 2014
    armed forces europe
    Not mention the fizz! I feel like a crazy person try your dew vs a shakeNvape
    It does exist right? Its not my taste buds goin crazy?

Taptytalk

15. Elithea L Burger

Elithea L Burger Super Member

May 22, 2014
    Home
    Ordering my very 1st set of DIY ShakeNVape ! Thank you for ur help sjtown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    There is something in there to give it that. You are not crazy... Well at least not on this one thing :D

17. Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
    Home
    I love the Fizz too !!!!

18. Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
    Home
    Ok sjtown just placed my 1st ShakeNVape order

19. juggalofisher88

juggalofisher88 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What's up just received my first order of shakeNvape got a question I understand that some flavors are insoluble in water I believe clove is one of them. Are these alcohol soluble flavors already mixed with alcohol or am I going to need to do that?