DIY was never so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
juggalo I am talking to Walt on FB and passed your question on to him.....he said to let you know that the flavorings arrive ready to go...you do not need to do anything additional to them besides add them to base LOL

Thanks! was hoping that was the case didn't want to get a bottle of everclear cause I'd probably drink it all lol.
Now for some sweetener..... info on that is varied lol

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
Oh yeah for sure ima try without sweetener first just want a backup option if I need it lol

Maybe just get the honey flavoring? Non chemical sweetener
Walts stuff tastes natural, so maybe that would be all you need

Taptytalk

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe just get the honey flavoring? Non chemical sweetener
Walts stuff tastes natural, so maybe that would be all you need

Taptytalk

I'll give it a try I actually ordered some honey lol thanks for the tip bout to mix some up soon...

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Just got my first order from killer
-50/50 base
-strawberry/cheesecake/custard/ry4/vanilla flavors

Have never tried this whole DIY thing and just realized I'm gonna have to eyeball the flavorings

Did get 10 of the 15 mil empty bottles though
Was gonna try making 15 mils each of
Strawberry cheesecake
Ry4
Vanilla custard

Any tips that may help me to not make an incapable juice? Damnit can't believe I don't have a way to measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got my first order from killer
-50/50 base
-strawberry/cheesecake/custard/ry4/vanilla flavors

Have never tried this whole DIY thing and just realized I'm gonna have to eyeball the flavorings

Did get 10 of the 15 mil empty bottles though
Was gonna try making 15 mils each of
Strawberry cheesecake
Ry4
Vanilla custard

Any tips that may help me to not make an incapable juice? Damnit can't believe I don't have a way to measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got no way to measure then mix by drops.
And mix smaller batches then 15ml to start out..
Try this way using percents so when u do get a way to measure you shouldn't be to off
Let's go ahead and say it takes 40 drops to make 1ml that would be 200 drops to make 5 ml. Also 200drops would equal 100%
So let's say for Vanilla custard
You wanna try 15% flavoring 10% vanilla 5% custard. That would be
20drops vanilla
10drops custard
170drops base
Record results so that whwn you get a way to measure you will have good starting point of how many ml to use of each using percents.
(Put flavoring in empty juice bottle .ro measure drops. And wash and soak between diffrent flavors) ((also 40drops might not be 5ml but your percent should be close and that's what matters))
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
If you got no way to measure then mix by drops.
And mix smaller batches then 15ml to start out..
Try this way using percents so when u do get a way to measure you shouldn't be to off
Let's go ahead and say it takes 40 drops to make 1ml that would be 200 drops to make 5 ml. Also 200drops would equal 100%
So let's say for Vanilla custard
You wanna try 15% flavoring 10% vanilla 5% custard. That would be
20drops vanilla
10drops custard
170drops base
Record results so that whwn you get a way to measure you will have good starting point of how many ml to use of each using percents.
(Put flavoring in empty juice bottle .ro measure drops. And wash and soak between diffrent flavors) ((also 40drops might not be 5ml but your percent should be close and that's what matters))
Hope this helps