Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I know...I felt a little silly even typing that. I'm sure the regulars all get it, and it is in the diy thread, but you just never know what random stranger is going to stop by and not realize what they're reading. Just think of it as my P.S.A. for the week.

Thanks and don't feel silly. I generally put the word FLAVORING in so they know it isn't the ejuice. YES I am talking FLAVORINGS here.

My last order of flavorings... I got peanut butter and molasses. Not a chocolate person... gimme peanut butter cookies or shortbread and I am happy. Gonna try some of the peanut butter flavoring in a batch of cookies and add just a little molasses flavoring to give it some personality and see what happens. Just want a little molasses, not enough that you know what it is, I want it to be mysterious :D

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
Sucks base only comes in 24mg now...

I don't just add 2 flavors to the whole 120ml bottle. I have multiple 15ml bottles that I make lots of different flavors. I don't think adding 20% flavor to the 24mg base is going to knock it down to anything I can use on a dripper and not get dizzy from the nic level.. :(

Yes I can buy VG and dilute it but then its comes out to double the price I was paying for the base mix from you.

Last edited:

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
To get 6 nic you need to reduce the base by 75% or have a total of your mixture @ 25% nic base.

For instance if you have a 10mL batch of juice that you are making, 2.5mL of that will be base @24mg/mL, and the rest will be PG/VG and flavorings.

Your recipe calls for a total of 180mL. 120 of that is VG and 60 of that is 24mg nic (or 1/3 @ 24mg). So 1/3 or 33.333% of your concoction is 24mg nic. 24 * 33.33 = 8mg/mL of nic.

IMO pre diluting base is not the best way to go to get to a target nic as the math can get confusing. I'd venture to say that making 10mL, 15mL, 20mL, or 30mL batches is the way to go.

5mL juice needs 1.25mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL
10mL juice needs 2.5mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL
15mL juice needs 3.75mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL
20mL juice needs 5mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL
25mL juice needs 6.25mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL
30mL juice needs 7.5mL of 24mg/mL nic base to = 6mg/mL

HTH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread