Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I saw it list your room temp at 90F and your board at 105F? Is that correct for where you are (room at least)?

Edit: And what did atomizer analyzer show, stable resistance? I'm getting a feeling your case thermals are off.

Edit2: I sent a PM for Steve to jump in here for his input, but I'm thinking that case temp issue is messing with your mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: mongo74

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
099e174be52ea477c295a37821688f4c.jpg

Shod I run case analyzer ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
099e174be52ea477c295a37821688f4c.jpg

Shod I run case analyzer ?

Running the case analyzer couldn't hurt. Each case can be different. Heck if I run it twice on the same mod, depending on room conditions, etc - I will get different results.

I don't make contact coils for TC. I know some people do, but I think it leads to issues like you are having. As @Eskie mentioned, wait for the atty to cool down and look at the Atomizer Analyzer in the general tab of Escribe (near the bottom) and see if your resistance is stable. Something doesn't sound right with either the coils or connection from the atty to the mod. If your other coils are working, it's possible something is wrong with them.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I see you already checked out the Atty Analyzer.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The mod is reading your room at 90, so something is wrong in your case thermals. Steve should be by soon and can lend some actual knowledge to this.

You might have to run case thermals yourself, although his are from the same mod (well, not the same same, but same model and all).

I dun gooofed...ignore

You edited that before I could even paste it.:lol:

That mod is running too hot. I'd put it down and not run anything for the moment. Let the whole device cool off before anyone tries something else.

OK, I opened my generic Therion screen. There are my case thermals:
case thermals.JPG

So I think we're looking at where this error is. If the case temps are off, all the other calculations for TC will be off. You probably will have to run case analyzer, but I'd wait for Steve to weigh in, not that you'll break anything, but you might not need to tie the mod up running that for a while.

Also, if you go to the profile tab, towards the lower left you'll see a little box for atomizer analyzer. I'd open that and see if your resistance is stable or not (not that it matters if your thermals are all off).

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Running the case analyzer couldn't hurt. Each case can be different. Heck if I run it twice on the same mod, depending on room conditions, etc - I will get different results.

I don't make contact coils for TC. I know some people do, but I think it leads to issues like you are having. As @Eskie mentioned, wait for the atty to cool down and look at the Atomizer Analyzer in the general tab of Escribe (near the bottom) and see if your resistance is stable. Something doesn't sound right with either the coils or connection from the atty to the mod. If your other coils are working, it's possible something is wrong with them.

Cheers,
Steve

It's going back and forth from .274 to .275 is that stable?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Cheers,
Steve

That was fast.:) Thanks. Yeah, as you can see from my screenshot, those numbers looks way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread