Dual user seeking support to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Thank you guys!! Its morning here now, last night was easier than the night before. When I think about it, Last time I began smoking again was at the same time ad I had bought a lot of bad juice. Now I have found my love of vaping again by making good high vg diy juice. And I only spend half the money when going to the grocery store thats also a good motivator. Im not poor, but im not rich either, and its always nice to save money

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
A vg/pg ratio lower then 80/20 irritates me bad. Once i started sub-ohm vaping life changed. Wasn't about the big clouds just a smooth thick vape. The nic level went down but still had same effect. Been bout a year and a half now and no cigs and chest pain.... I'm good

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
after 2 years of vaping I developed a PG allergy, I suspected it long before but it didn't get bad until about 4-5 months ago, now I need to vape max vg or I have pretty severe problems.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
haha yeah I want to buy an rda and a new mod at some point. Thinking about the Goon rda
I consider myself to have shinyatis,thing is i have lots of self control and only buy me some new gear as a congrats to not smoking,im atm searching for a 2nd dual 18650 for eventually,but atm i'm mostly checking out rtas and rdtas for the purpose of having more flavors than freaking drop in coils (can you tell i hate em xD)i'm still using my fat scylla with factory coils but when i'm out of coils for it i doubt i'll get more of em even though i love that tank.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I consider myself to have shinyatis,thing is i have lots of self control and only buy me some new gear as a congrats to not smoking,im atm searching for a 2nd dual 18650 for eventually,but atm i'm mostly checking out rtas and rdtas for the purpose of having more flavors than freaking drop in coils (can you tell i hate em xD)i'm still using my fat scylla with factory coils but when i'm out of coils for it i doubt i'll get more of em even though i love that tank.
When I bench a tank I like, I always buy a couple packs of coils to put up with it. Never know if you'll want to break it out. If you decide to pif it , will help out the person you give it to.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
When I bench a tank I like, I always buy a couple packs of coils to put up with it. Never know if you'll want to break it out. If you decide to pif it , will help out the person you give it to.
If i end up pif ing something someday i will get that person coils with it that's for sure,but atm i can barely afford to even buy milk if that's any indication of my financial issues. Plus there's the fact that vaping products are considered tobacco product and cannot be shipped outside of canada (someone pifed me an rta recently and we both have no idea if it's gonna get over the border) i have no friends irl to pif anything to so only time will tell. I might keep it around to vape it sometimes too i'm still fairly new after all so i'm keeping most of my stuff i have,specially since i like my scylla too much atm to even consider parting ways with it.

Will ofc give back to the community whenever i can,i've been gifted too much already and i can't stand not being able to give back.But atm as it stands i've got alot to do before i can pif anything (including being sure i'm completely off cigs since i still crave occasionally)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Not sure either, NoobJ, but you could try one of the different banners. I think I searched in here for how to find mine, but I also read that you can click on a banner in someone's sig, and it will take you to where you can input your own quit date and attach. Not sure if that's true for all of them. I can't remember exactly what I did to add mine, but I know I used the search function on here. Sorry to not be of help, so much of the internet is just Magic to Me, LOL. But, congrats!!! :)

Anna

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Thanks Anna,
Damn the third day has been the hardest so far. Just saw someone smoke on the tv, and it subliminally made me want to do it too
Ahhh, TV the great societal manipulator. :)
I don't miss it much as I always thought I would.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
How are you doing Noob? been kinda crazy at work but i have had you in my thoughts!

Its going well thanks, in 4 hours it has been 4 days since my last smoke. Yesterday was tough, and I had a kind of short fuse towards my family, but they support me very much to keep this going. Every friday I go mountainbiking about 15 km. and Im looking forward to doing it smoke free and feel the air better deep in my lungs. Also Ive avoided around 100 cigarettes its crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread