Not open for further replies.

thedesbois

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
hey thedesbois ...

The answer is 2 fold.

1) We ship utilizing USPS which is the cheapest option for everyone involved. Because of this ~ tracking info stops at the border. We can only guarantee delivery to the border and not thereafter. We at one time shipped to Canada, but had continual issues with customers stating they never received what they ordered.

2) Our payment processor can only verify USA Credit Cards with USA Billing Addresses. If we open it up to Canada (or internationally) ~ we'd probably deal with quite a bit more fraud. I believe C9V accepts paypal, which, if we still did ~ we'd go ahead and ship to Canada. But because Paypal doesn't allow USA ecig vendors to do business with them any more, we are unable to open up shipping there :(

Hope you understand thedesbois! We'd love to service Canada, but for the time being, we won't be able to!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Hello Cashmere,

It's the first time I get the complete answer. Thank you for that. I'm the kind of person that needs to understand the why of things. And now I do.

I hope you can someday ship back to Canada. You have great products. In the meantime, I've used a friend in the US. Hey, if I needed to, I'd get them shipped to the border and drive one hour to pick them up.

Many thanks again for your reply and I will not ask again. :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Xobeloot ...

Shoot us an email with your ECF Username, and PureSmoker Customer ID. If by chance you aren't able to order, we'll put one to the side for you. At the same time, if you haven't already emailed us about the 10% military discount, we can also apply that to your account as well to save 10% off on all future orders :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Did I miss out on the flat top Legacy? I checked the site and didn't see it. I assume tis would be for people like me who don't want a kick.

Also, why is the PS Forum down? I feel out of the loop and just found this forum by accident.

Chnqpn ~ Flat tops can be found here: LEGACY Flat Top Adapter

The PS Site is going to get a complete overhaul. Was dealing with too much spam to keep up with so I went ahead and shut it down for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread