Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
She certainly does. I will be offering her any of the furniture that is in there too. It will need some serious painting and cleaning.

I want the family pictures and it is going to be a :censored: going through all the papers that she doesn't throw away. Some things will have to be kept. (death certificates, marriage licenses, army papers etc...) but there is a LOT that does not have to be kept. She hasn't cleaned out dad's stuff and he's been gone for years. I go into his "office" and it is almost like he will be returning to it. The computers are gone though... So that is something.
What a mess, huh?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
What a mess, huh?
Absolutely. I tried to start a little bit, but she got a bit worried about what I was thinking about tossing. Better to wait till after. I don't want to cause her any anxiety. She already suffers enough just because she has anxiety already. Takes her "calm me down" pills, one in the morning and one at night. I think she needs a third half way through the day. That is something that the neighbor is going to bring up with her doctor.

I also got a Medical Power of Attorney naming me and the neighbor as co-agents. That way they can't tell the neighbor anymore that because she is not blood related, they cannot talk to her. BS. Now they have no choice.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
She hasn't cleaned out dad's stuff and he's been gone for years. I go into his "office" and it is almost like he will be returning to it.
My buddy I just met up with in Hendersonville had a grandfather die some years ago. Then his grandma died and when his father was going through all their stuff (which was an absolute mess) he became a millionaire a few times over. He found all kinds of stock and life insurance policies that were worth big time bucks. He had no idea. Oh, and I met up with my buddy at his dad's mountain home. Some 4,500 square foot beauty on top of a mountain with a pristine view of the Appalachians. Just one of his homes. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I like it. That neighbor may as well be her sister for all intents and purposes.
More like mom and daughter. :wub: :D

Even though one is Mexican and one is German :lol: Lupe is a sweetheart and I trust her with Mom's life. Lupe's daughter has a little girl and it is named after Erika. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
More like mom and daughter. :wub: :D

Even though one is Mexican and one is German :lol: Lupe is a sweetheart and I trust her with Mom's life. Lupe's daughter has a little girl and it is named after Erika. :)
Some of the hardest working and most dedicated people I have known are Mexican.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
So Samuel, what are you vaping with these days and what juice are you vaping?
I have an iStick 50w with a Triton on it and my Vaporflask with either an authentic veritas or authentic Marquis depending on my mood.

Mostly I vape on Tasty Vapor or Twelve.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have an iStick 50w with a Triton on it and my Vaporflask with either an authentic veritas or authentic Marquis depending on my mood.

Mostly I vape on Tasty Vapor or Twelve.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
The flask is still going strong, eh?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tell me about it!! At least I know mom is eating well ! :lol:

They bring her stuff when they make a big dinner. Things they know she will like.
I've never seen anyone empty out leftovers from their fridge and be able to turn it into an awesome meal like a Mexican can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread