Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening...... Well the rain stopped, the sun came out with a nice breeze. Enough to dry the grass so I got it cut. Now I need to order a battery charger because mine is starting to have a problem. Think I'll get a couple pairs of Sony VTC5s with the Nitecore D4 charger. Should make a small juice order too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I taped Billion Dollar Wreck (History Channel) a little while back and watching them today. Zipping through them. Interesting as all hell! I think I'm coming up on the last episode. Hoping I'm not disappointed because it has me hooked. I'm a sucker for history stuff.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I taped Billion Dollar Wreck (History Channel) a little while back and watching them today. Zipping through them. Interesting as all hell! I think I'm coming up on the last episode. Hoping I'm not disappointed because it has me hooked. I'm a sucker for history stuff.

I tend to spend more time on the Science channel.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
welll... I got something done tonite inspite of the weather... I made a couple of quarts of garlic pepper jelly :)
I used pablano, jalepeno, yellow banana, serento peppers and about 1 full garlic... this ought to prove interesting
What does one use garlic pepper jelly on?

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Discovery?

I think it's part of Discovery.... Homepage. They have some shows I find interesting. How it's Made, NASA's Unexplained Files, And the show What on Earth is pretty cool. I do watch Discovery American sometimes. They're my fall back channels when nothing else is on I want to watch. And now that I think about it I do watch the History channel. Ancient Aliens is high on my geek meter.:matrix:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I think it's part of Discovery.... Homepage. They have some shows I find interesting. How it's Made, NASA's Unexplained Files, And the show What on Earth is pretty cool. I do watch Discovery American sometimes. They're my fall back channels when nothing else is on I want to watch. And now that I think about it I do watch the History channel. Ancient Aliens is high on my geek meter.:matrix:

Oh, Ancient Aliens is fascinating! And not just because of Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair. :) It's where I learned that the pyramids actually have 8 sides and might have been power conductors.

image.jpeg

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
sounds yummy. gotta check on recipes, hamburger season is coming up :)

good morning all.

today is finally the day I'm gonna pick up my vape mail from my "Boston relay", have a meeting with him and his company later today.
100ml DF, 30ml Serendipity and my first Provari, woohoo :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army from Murphy NC. Another Monday is upon us. Loser #5 texted me, to ask for my blessings. I texted back; ask me face to face.
My father said that they don't grow up and leave, they grow up and multiply.
I think he was right.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
sounds yummy. gotta check on recipes, hamburger season is coming up :)

good morning all.

today is finally the day I'm gonna pick up my vape mail from my "Boston relay", have a meeting with him and his company later today.
100ml DF, 30ml Serendipity and my first Provari, woohoo :)
Tell us how the Provi goes.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning Army from Murphy NC. Another Monday is upon us. Loser #5 texted me, to ask for my blessings. I texted back; ask me face to face.
My father said that they don't grow up and leave, they grow up and multiply.
I think he was right.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
One of the tougher things a father has to do. Handing over the car keys would be another.

Users who are viewing this thread