Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
No Dive. It's been relegated to one email account I have. But what Lori and Dusty said they learned that when you hit the x on the box asking if you want to update to W10 it automatically scheduled it for a later time. That is some dirty tricks there. But no, W10 doesn't have anything to do with my email issue.
Total bummer, hope it turns out ok

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yeah, I'm hoping they get on it quick too, Ret. Like I say, it sounded like they were concerned. Not for me so much but they didn't want this spreading to other customers and having it blow up their servers big time. Since they never saw a bombardment like this before I suspect they want to nip it in the bud. There has been bombardments before but they have always been relegated to a limited number of domain names. Mine appeared to be all different and that's what they were perplexed by.

As for passing off the problem you're probably right. The desk jockey I initially got tried a bunch of things and took a long time trying to help but couldn't solve the problem. So I give her credit for making the effort but I think it was above her pay grade and that's when she passed me off. I'm actually pretty happy with my ISP. They are easily accessible and usually helpful. Kind of rare for a ISP/cable company. I'm sure there are other ISPs Ret but I've actually had decent luck with this one. I'm not sure I could improve on it.

I'm with you on Microsoft. Their near-monopoly status has gone to their heads. This business where they automatically schedule a W10 conversion is bullpoop. Both Dust and Lori found out about this nasty stunt while thy were helping me. Sounds like Microsoft is getting a lot of flack for it. Whether it changes this practice is another story.

I wish I could find out who did this. Honestly, I'd mess him up bad. I don't know if they could find the perpetrator. Probably some punk in his underwear sitting in his mommy's basement with nothing better to do. He runs out of boogers to pick so he goes around hacking people to kill time.
Microsoft has a helluva lotta nerve considering the product they sell is flawed to begin with , it invites hacking . They had it right with MS-DOS requiring programs to have their own .ini files but letting programs modify the root directory as in Windows is asking for trouble and they know it . I hope your ISP can locate the SOB that's messing with you and pound his azz legally , it's a shame that's the best you can hope for . Getting primitive on the buttwipe would be so much more satisfying .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
View attachment 558569

I may wind up messing with it once I get it all figured out and such. Heavenly Army, the last I have, in the bottle. I've been saying I need to order some Dragon's Fire but I kind of blew the vape budget this month. Soon.
NICE !!!! Hope you enjoy it !! :smokie:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Told the wife. She's sick of my cheap ........

Good afternoon army. Today is the first day of my legally open carrying :)
d87572a08aced2a287e03eb27cdad85d.jpg

Needless to say it's a good day.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning, Bronze. How's the computer doing? Did you get your email thing sorted out?
Going back in the wrong direction. When I first got hit it peaked at 1,000 spam mails per hour. Last night it went down to 103 per hour. It has gone up steadily since and now it sits at 804 per hour. I'm using another email account for critical stuff (like ordering HHV). :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Going back in the wrong direction. When I first got hit it peaked at 1,000 spam mails per hour. Last night it went down to 103 per hour. It has gone up steadily since and now it sits at 804 per hour. I'm using another email account for critical stuff (like ordering HHV). :)
Holy smokes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Told the wife. She's sick of my cheap ........

Good afternoon army. Today is the first day of my legally open carrying :)
d87572a08aced2a287e03eb27cdad85d.jpg

Needless to say it's a good day.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

sooo... does the M mean maybe?? ;)

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Heya army,
My son's antibody level was stable though still high,doc is lowering his steroid dosage and will re check in two weeks.If it becomes unstable again they will try some other treatments as steroid use is not a good long term solution.They still have no sure reason for it being high,doc says could have been triggered by a virus or maybe is a reaction to other meds he is taking (for stomach, lower tract issues).

Users who are viewing this thread