Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Woita I hope you weren't near that music festival. Please let us know you are okay.

I'm fine, thanks for asking :)
Another idiot (actually two, another one went loco in Reuttlingen) yesterday; actually the third insanity in my state in just one weekend. Hope that's it now :(

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have a feeling that there will be more closing of vape shops in the coming months and years. :(

Damn regulators :mad:
Looks more favorable for a new administration coming in January that might be more inclined to put the brakes on some or most of these regulations.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As you can see from the below link, we are on the front lines supporting one of the biggest lawsuits filed against the FDA. Heather's Heavenly Vapes is a proud member of the Georgia Smoke Free Association and our association is a named party in one of the major lawsuits filed against the FDA.

Georgia Smoke Free Association--Promoting Tobacco Harm Reduction Public Group | Facebook

We will not stand by an let our government ruin the best thing that has ever happened to smokers. HHV is going to continue to fight for our right to vape...

CASAA link to our lawsuit below...

CASAA: Right to be Smoke-Free Coalition files lawsuit on behalf of vapor industry

Adam

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
As you can see from the below link, we are on the front lines supporting one of the biggest lawsuits filed against the FDA. Heather's Heavenly Vapes is a proud member of the Georgia Smoke Free Association and our association is a named party in one of the major lawsuits filed against the FDA.

Georgia Smoke Free Association--Promoting Tobacco Harm Reduction Public Group | Facebook

We will not stand by an let our government ruin the best thing that has ever happened to smokers. HHV is going to continue to fight for our right to vape...

CASAA: Right to be Smoke-Free Coalition files lawsuit on behalf of vapor industry

Adam
Very cool! Time to kick some ...!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Adam

:thumb:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Adam

Thank you Adam! :wub:

Hopefully all this fighting back will make a difference. I really don't believe they thought we would fight back. That we would just let them get away with whatever they want. Kind of like we did when we were smokers.

We are ...... and fighting. :D

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
How sad! Her reason?

Now that I am home....
A direct quote from her email ;
"Unfortunately, I was never able to recover my sales volume after the credit card processing carrier dropped me due to the FDA deeming me as a Tobacco Manufacturer."
She has also marked her entire inventory (Boxes, postage scales, labels, bottles, flavorings) down 30% and has bundled much of it into packs on sales items. She is also giving away all of her recipes. First come first serve.
Meanwhile, people holding high office are flummoxed as to why these stupid Americans are cheering a free market hack like Trump. I think both PARTIES suck. And every time they put up lame candidates. While the average citizen is squeezed harder, and in new ways, than ever before.

I miss Reagan.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Stupid question (although I think I already know the answer) -
I am aware that Adam and Heather are fighting hard for their livelihood, and their customers. As someone who grew up in Maryland, and have seen your off-duty Elected Officials at their worst drunken behavior, I am also aware that We the People are a hindrance and an annoyance to fat bloated bureaucrats.
So my question is ; If I were to start a thread in this forum for Army members to share DIY recipes and techniques, would it automatically be moved/ canned/ otherwise frowned upon ?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Stupid question (although I think I already know the answer) -
I am aware that Adam and Heather are fighting hard for their livelihood, and their customers. As someone who grew up in Maryland, and have seen your off-duty Elected Officials at their worst drunken behavior, I am also aware that We the People are a hindrance and an annoyance to fat bloated bureaucrats.
So my question is ; If I were to start a thread in this forum for Army members to share DIY recipes and techniques, would it automatically be moved/ canned/ otherwise frowned upon ?

@PapawBrett ECF would allow that to stand here in Adam's forum. That would be up to @1atom12 and @LAwaters whether it is ok for their forum.

@1atom12 will need to answer that question.

Users who are viewing this thread