Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I have a 7-shot revolver. I figger if I need more than 7 shots to take down an intruder then I'm dead. I have a speed loader but it's kind of cheesy to run around with.
Yeah it is.
So I just got the best deal of the year imo.
Haven't built a thing in 18 months but couldn't resist a custom mini and got a Reo vv free :eek:
6e6718b358298429d1a803be6daf6c34.jpg

Shadow or dragonsfire is next. Mmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Probably faster for me to get to Frankfurt than Seattle from where I live. Enjoy your trip. I was just wondering last night where you were. Glad to hear from you.

Hi woita! Too much work is a good problem to have. I wish you were journeying further south in California. I'm in the Los Angeles area and would happily indulge in a few cold ones with you and your wife! Have a great trip. :)

Bummer. Should've joined here earlier.
We've been in LA last fall and NC (spent a day/night in Asheville, dodged that Vanderbilt tourist trap though :) )) in that cold winter in Feb/March 2014

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yeah it is.
So I just got the best deal of the year imo.
Haven't built a thing in 18 months but couldn't resist a custom mini and got a Reo vv free :eek:
Shadow or dragonsfire is next. Mmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Wow, that IS a deal! Congrats

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bummer. Should've joined here earlier.
We've been in LA last fall and NC (spent a day/night in Asheville, dodged that Vanderbilt tourist trap though :) )) in that cold winter in Feb/March 2014
They do a pretty good job at the Biltmore getting people moved through. The Biltmore is a must see. And this from someone who finds house tours and touristy stuff utterly boring. :)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
They do a pretty good job at the Biltmore getting people moved through. The Biltmore is a must see. And this from someone who finds house tours and touristy stuff utterly boring. :)

We might have ended up doing that tour (which I was not too keen on anyway), but a huge storm was coming in and we needed to go south fast (rented that car in FL, "snow tires" was not part of their vocabulary). Skipped visiting Charlotte and ended up in Charleston where I got to experience one of the worst thunderstorms in my life. Within seconds the road in front of me was no more but water. And it was on an overpass (two Interstates crossing, minutes from the hotel we booked online half an hour earlier).

But even without visiting Biltmore I enjoyed Asheville a lot, nice little city, nice people, would've liked to stay longer.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Charleston is a neat town. Those two interstates, musta been 95 and 26.
just checked, we stayed at the Inn Place Hotel right after 26/526 intersects, so must've been there. (That place is permanently closed now, Google sez; was kinda neat and had relatively modern interior. Wonder what happened)

Charleston was great, no way to escape that tourist house tour there (Nathaniel Russell house). Turned out to be quite interesting and since the weather was gross it was good to be inside a house :)

So cold
DSCF2824.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread