Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. BK is reloading for the zombie apocalypse, Robin us building her dream home, Chak is in the dog house (without a router), and Bronze, retic and I are suffer from "Too many birthdays.".
Won't mention Hula, considered impolite to discuss a woman's age. :evil:
Just another "Mr Rodgers" kinda day in the neighborhood....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good Morning Army. BK is reloading for the zombie apocalypse, Robin us building her dream home, Chak is in the dog house (without a router), and Bronze, retic and I are suffer from "Too many birthdays.".

Go to work PopPop. I'm goin' back to bed.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hula, I had the shoulder issue when I couldn't raise my arm up. My mother said you better work on it, or it will get stuck that way...it's called frozen shoulder. Well I did work on the shoulder with exercise, and eventually could raise my arm up. I thought frozen shoulder meant you couldn't move your upper arm...lol. Well this went on for months, and I didn't see the doctor. I finally went to the rheumatologist. I had frozen shoulder because I couldn't move my arm behind me. Putting on certain articles of clothing was impossible. I was given a shot in the arm, and believe it or not, it was called surgery. (the price of that shot was astronomical) I had bicep tendonitis, and maybe rotatr cuff tendonitis. I was supposed to get physical therapy. I couldn't afford that, so I had to work the arm on my own some more. So don't let this go, it will only get worse over time.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon....... Well trip to the chiropractor this morning.... Food and beer run done and cut the grass. That was a hot job. Now it's time to drink some beer and eat some food. Placed a juiced order yesterday.., 50ml each of Legend, Serendipity, Fresh Grindz, Lemonade, and Monkey Mango. May have to get some more Pineapple Mango Smoothie next time. Put the Mutation on the G2 in TC mode at 310 degrees and I'm getting more flavor than I was it 65 watts on the Fuchai.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
For food I'm having corn on the cob. Brats boiled in beer then browned under the broiler, placed on stoned fired whole wheat flat bread, topped with a generous amount of Pico de Gallo and a good splash of Tabasco sauce. Of course beer and salt and Vinegar Pringles just for the heck of it.:):party:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Such a gentleman is Papaw. LOL

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hula, I had the shoulder issue when I couldn't raise my arm up. My mother said you better work on it, or it will get stuck that way...it's called frozen shoulder. Well I did work on the shoulder with exercise, and eventually could raise my arm up. I thought frozen shoulder meant you couldn't move your upper arm...lol. Well this went on for months, and I didn't see the doctor. I finally went to the rheumatologist. I had frozen shoulder because I couldn't move my arm behind me. Putting on certain articles of clothing was impossible. I was given a shot in the arm, and believe it or not, it was called surgery. (the price of that shot was astronomical) I had bicep tendonitis, and maybe rotatr cuff tendonitis. I was supposed to get physical therapy. I couldn't afford that, so I had to work the arm on my own some more. So don't let this go, it will only get worse over time.
Thanks KKay, I'll definitely take your words to heart - my sister has had this and it took over a year to resolve. My husband fell (again, God that makes my heart sink :cry:. He has a numb foot, so it drags) and his shoulder is really playing him up as well. I might suggest a cortizone shot for him also.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Had to catch up with funnypics part II and it shows how horrible I am, because these two made me roar ......

doll-head-night-light.jpg

559ce83784874_David.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread