Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Soon it will be women 3 - men 1 in the house. Say good by to any freedom [emoji19]

I feel your pain. That is the daily ratio in my house. They gang up on me. While I don't win many battles I am undefeated in wars...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I feel your pain. That is the daily ratio in my house. They gang up on me. While I don't win many battles I am undefeated in wars...
Got a neighbor down the street. He has a wife, four girls, and an intrusive mother-in-law. He wins neither battles or wars. He was defeated years ago. He has an early grave in his future. :(

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Morning Army!

SIL and her daughter will be here in a couple hours. Soon it will be women 3 - men 1 in the house. Say good by to any freedom [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and... you will learn quickly to leave the seat down ;)

and stock up on TP :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
the censorship in this website is getting to be too much... even whole threads are being deleted due to being "totally inappropriate"...

I ask... what is appropriate? Rainbows and Unicorn hugs? Nirvana doesnt exist, Candyland doesnt exist, Shangri-La doesnt exist.... there is a harsh real world out there and people need to face up to it and deal with it...
seems one cant even offer suggestions ( not opinions) to deter a non smoker to start vaping.... non smokers should stay non smokers and not even entertain the idea of vaping... why even delve into that venue? Why even start a habit that we as smokers/ex-smokers/now vapers should offer advice as to what to get to become a vaperererer with no previous need to suppliment/replace a nic habit? sheeesh....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
the censorship in this website is getting to be too much... even whole threads are being deleted due to being "totally inappropriate"...

I ask... what is appropriate? Rainbows and Unicorn hugs? Nirvana doesnt exist, Candyland doesnt exist, Shangri-La doesnt exist.... there is a harsh real world out there and people need to face up to it and deal with it...
seems one cant even offer suggestions ( not opinions) to deter a non smoker to start vaping.... non smokers should stay non smokers and not even entertain the idea of vaping... why even delve into that venue? Why even start a habit that we as smokers/ex-smokers/now vapers should offer advice as to what to get to become a vaperererer with no previous need to suppliment/replace a nic habit? sheeesh....
I PM'd Oliver and voiced my displeasure. It's become ridiculous. I don't even recognize this place anymore.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Happy Birthday Bronze and BK!!!!

Hula, I love the pics. I am gonna take a look at that other thread. I need a good laugh!
Aw come on Robin - that top pic is HILARIOUS too!!!! Bwahahahahahaaaa
It IS a terrific thread though...
funy pics - Part 2

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well I caught up. You guys were talkative lately. I had to replace the coffee maker. Then early evening the ac died. It is 85 in the house right now. It will only climb this afternoon into early evening. Overnight it only dropped one degree. I hope the ac guy gets here today. He may get here before closing. If not I'll have another long hot night. I think my poor dog is suffering more than me. She is laying on the kitchen floor. She isn't even playing. It's 90 with a real feel of 102. Thank goodness for the clouds right now. (we just don't need more rain!) It has been one thing after another. I just had my truck worked on too. I'm thankfully stocked up on juice, and I'm not in any danger of running out. That is the best thing about today so far. HHV take me away...lol.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hope the AC guy gets to you today KKay! Hate that about coffeemakers going belly up on you! I always keep a spare. As soon as that goes into use, I go out and buy another, :D and run a few pots of water through the new'un to get rid of any plastic taste. Nothin' worse than no coffee in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread