Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thank you!!! :wub:

We did put it on hold for a night (cheated and drove by though, on the way to West Palm Beach for dinner). ;)

Pics or it didn't happen. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Water Pump installed (finally), allowing RTV to cure.
Hula- happy to hear fur baby is Home. I am always telling Mamaw "Just like having Kids." We are fortunate that our mutts are relatively healthy. Remi gets one pill a day for arthritis. Urlacher is just flat out too mean to ever be sick. And Mamaw's beagle, Lily, thinks she runs the place. Just like having kids.
P.S. Happy Hangover Robin ;)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
GD's back home. Picked her up today from cat hospital. We really missed her yesterday. Her breathing has slowed from over 60 resting rate to around 30-40 which is much better, and I have meds to give her, so we'll take it day by day.

Glad to hear she's back home with you

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
GD's back home. Picked her up today from cat hospital. We really missed her yesterday. Her breathing has slowed from over 60 resting rate to around 30-40 which is much better, and I have meds to give her, so we'll take it day by day.

GD Kitty... Sounds like an exclamatory when she's running between your feet first thing in the morning.

"G_ _ D_ _ _ Kitty! I know exactly what you're trying to do! You're trying to stick my nose in your kitty empty dish on the floor in front of me.
[emoji21] Let me get a cup of coffee first, dang it! [emoji34][emoji34][emoji25]"

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good news.

Good morning Army!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Thanks to David and BK for taking the time to join in my annual torture known as the "Unnoficial Equipment of the Year Poll". First Tally is up, and eleaf is kicking some serious .... in the Power Source listings ! Svoemesto is still tops among juice Burners.
ProVape.... well, I guess the ProVarinati just haven't shown up yet...

The Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll for 2016

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks to David and BK for taking the time to join in my annual torture known as the "Unnoficial Equipment of the Year Poll". First Tally is up, and eLeaf is kicking some serious .... in the Power Source listings ! Svoemesto is still tops among Juice Burners.
ProVape.... well, I guess the ProVarinati just haven't shown up yet...

The Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll for 2016

Well they got a vote from me tonight. Sorry if I'm late - I was waiting for the link...[emoji12]

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Well they got a vote from me tonight. Sorry if I'm late - I was waiting for the link...[emoji12]

Probably better choices to vote for in this poll than the November election anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread