Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
anyway.. I had to do a "drug run" ... where I go to a pharmacy, pick up the merchandise and deliver to the hospital, prison, retirement home, hospice, etc... the address was wrong from the start... the address was an empty lot full of pine trees, went to 2 of the named pharmacies in the town listed and neither of them recognized the address, finally found out an hour later that the place to go was a totally different named place ( think of the word one would shoot a gun, arrow at ... hint red circles) after an hour of running around this town and 97 miles later, find the place.... then I get to deliver the merchandise( product) to another city in Mississippi.... another 40+ miles away... by the end of the run I clock in 173 miles for a perscription delivery.....

sheesh........ and one wonders why medical costs are so outragious..... come on... there was a place that could have filled the same Rx only 18 miles away....

this is our government at its best...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
just a thought.... I miss messsin with Dusty.... ( one eyed googly monster) any one ever figure out why he left?
He got into the cooking forums. I think he got bored with vape stuff. You can always PM him. I think he has it connected to his email.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw I answered your question on nic %. I didn't subscribe to the thread though.

It is raining here. We have had wind from the North, which is colder for sure. Now it is ENE, which is a little better. We are supposed to get a low of 21 on Thursday night. That is gonna stink for sure. It has been in the 70 degree range, until lately. That is gonna be a heck of a change, and I don't acclimate very fast to sudden swings in temperature like that.

I think it may be time for an extended nap in a bit. This is perfect sleeping weather.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papaw I answered your question on nic %. I didn't subscribe to the thread though.

Oh Lord, why would anyone "subscribe" to one of my threads ?
It is about halfway through the second page, and so far there has only been one troll. And it seems like everyone is ignoring him :thumb:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
just a thought.... I miss messsin with Dusty.... ( one eyed googly monster) any one ever figure out why he left?

and... I miss my Asterisk ;)

Robin... can you bring back asterisks?? :evil:

The program can't do the asterisks. ;) Sorry :D

@Dusty_D : If you get this, please check in. It's been toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
The program can't do the asterisks. ;) Sorry :D

@Dusty_D : If you get this, please check in. It's been toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Never too far when summoned, Red Robin! I'm still ticking.. just in a different dimension. :D

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
FOOD.. the final frontier, Traditional Goan Food to be exact. My food blog took off when I got it going (400,000 views coming up soon with 96 documented recipes) and my Food Forum on Facebook took off as well (24,000 members as of this morning). Sorry guys and gals, but there was just not enough time in the day to be balancing those as well as in here. ECF was in wonderful hands whereas those other projects needed my attention.

I'm never too far though. Just holler, and I'll come running! :D

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I knew that would bring him out of hiding!

Hi Dusty!!!!! *tackles and hugs*

Aww.. miss you Robin! I should probably stop by and give C-Dub a hug too huh?! Y'all doing ok in Admin land?

Users who are viewing this thread