Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Bronze! Quite a few changes lately, homeschooling my son now, working on changing careers (have decided I'm done with hair and service industry in general, wasn't leading anywhere and I needed something new), boyfriend moved in and everything is going awesome there and the kids are absolutely loving having him here... Lots of life changes in the past year all together and it's slowly going up from here :)

How have you been?
That all sounds like good news. How long do you think you can homeschool your son? My nephews were homeschooled thru 8th grade then it became too much work for their mother so she had to send them to the public school.

All is well here except for the vaping regulations. We're hoping they get repealed.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good Morning Army. Fixed myself sausage and cheese muffins for breakfast while (the retired) Mamaw eases into her day. Must be nice...
We have a new President this morning. Both parties are already bickering over his Inauguration Address. I don't know if this is going to be good or bad for the Country, but it should be interesting. Someone who is from the Business World, and not the Political or Military Realms, with the balls to tell Congress what he thinks. Juan Williams has already described President Trump as a "Counter-puncher", and I've heard his Address called the "Forgotten Man" Address.
Then, everyone in Washington DC gets drunk for three days. I really don't see any difference yet....
Time will tell, but it could make for Good Theatre.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
:pop:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Always glad to see you pop in. I'm glad you are happy, and all seems well.

We got a little light rain with a cold front today. The wind is 31 mph with gusts at 45 mph. That stinks. My mom got hail last night, but I didn't. Lots of trees knocked down last night, and we were under a tornado watch until 9p. Weird weather for January. I could pass on the super big wind gusts. After midnight it is supposed to settle down a little. I hear Netflix calling my name. Probably gonna make a night of it.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
That all sounds like good news. How long do you think you can homeschool your son? My nephews were homeschooled thru 8th grade then it became too much work for their mother so she had to send them to the public school.

All is well here except for the vaping regulations. We're hoping they get repealed.
For now we are hoping to get him back in public school in the next few years, but so far so good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread