Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
just know if something isn't working for you, or if you need some prescription nausea medication, then tell your doctor.. he can always change things up if you have any problems..

Already had to. I only had a little bit more to go when nausea hit. Walked around, went to the bathroom, walked a bit more, went to sit down and ooooooops, dry heave. Made it to the bathroom. Conceded to having the anti nausea med.

She stopped the one drug, flushed the line and put in the med. Within 2 mins, I was fine.

I just filled a couple of prescriptions. :facepalm:

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
wow, GREAT NEWS.
so happy for you.
you can and will beat this! (just remember that "happy clam" feeling through that chemo :D)
8a5edddbd1eb57007ee6faffc3134b6f.jpeg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Already had to. I only had a little bit more to go when nausea hit. Walked around, went to the bathroom, walked a bit more, went to sit down and ooooooops, dry heave. Made it to the bathroom. Conceded to having the anti nausea med.

She stopped the one drug, flushed the line and put in the med. Within 2 mins, I was fine.

I just filled a couple of prescriptions. :facepalm:

Ok good, I'm glad to hear that your doing better now, and that you got something for nausea..:)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Still got your hair?
Yep! This chemo is not supposed to make me lose it completely. They say it may thin though. I might get it cut shorter to minimize the look. With this curly hair, it should do a good job of hiding any thin spots.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yep! This chemo is not supposed to make me lose it completely. They say it may thin though. I might get it cut shorter to minimize the look. With this curly hair, it should do a good job of hiding any thin spots.
Maybe it will just straighten your hair. Then you will be begging them for chemo.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well thankfully we have not received as much rain as predicted. The tropical storm was downgraded to a tropical depression I think they called it. We still have more rain in the forecast for the next few days. We are possibly going to get more rain from a cold front moving in. Big sigh of relief. I just heard the evening weather report.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well thankfully we have not received as much rain as predicted. The tropical storm was downgraded to a tropical depression I think they called it. We still have more rain in the forecast for the next few days. We are possibly going to get more rain from a cold front moving in. Big sigh of relief. I just heard the evening weather report.
Awesome news! :D

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
mainly for insurance purposes... if I had hit the car in the video, I would have had proof that the accident would have been due to their poor driving skills :)
Thank God you DIDN'T have to use it for insurance matters! Great driving Mr BK!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hooray! You're another who doesn't need any more "news" unless it's good!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Robin, are you sure a little 440 Volt therapy won't clear that up ?
Just kidding....
Standing outside the DMV, totally at their mercy. Getting forgetful in my old age. Forgot my CDL-A license expired June 14th of this year. Got Mamaw out of bed to bring me here, after driving nearly 4000 miles since the 14th.
If they ask, I might answer "......... Really nasty burrito" just to see if these DMV types have a sense of humor.
As long as I don't get the guy from 'Blacklist' I'll be happy....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Users who are viewing this thread