Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016

Hussar Style 316SS Rebuidable Tank Atomizer Single Coil Version - Silver

Doris who used to work for Focal runs this place with a partner, I've gotten good service from them thus far.
That's good to hear as I have not heard of them and I usually am a little weary of new international vape sites however I have been trying to find a 1:1 hussar clone with single coil deck and MTL insert for it forever and this is very tempting. Does anyone know if this is the Coppervape version ?

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I've ordered many products through Ali Express and on occasion if there was a problem they were quick to make it right. I have bought $10 products and $600 products on Ali Express without ever a problem that could not be resolved. I just ordered a Taifun V3 from Coppervape through Ali Express and it included free China Post registered shipping for $14. Not a high risk proposition. I own one of their Kayfuns and it is solid.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Got an answer from Doris. Unfortunately she missed the shipping question.

As for ordering from them, I've only had 3 orders thus far, all were positive experience. Jieyan Qiu AKA Doris was the main person for Focalecig customer service. She left them and is involved with Shenray. Doris is very good about customer service, as anyone who dealt with her through FC will back up.

Shipping should be the same as any other China seller, and the 3 orders I've had bear that out. However just like any of the other China places it all depends on how long the manufacturer takes to get the items to them.

qq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread