Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Social worker visit went well today. She talked with Katie for quite awhile and got a good understanding of her cognitive limitations. Confirmed with the parole officer that the ex will be getting out around the end of Sept. so things will have to start moving lightning fast once the court process starts. They will have to notify the ex that the state intends to take conservatorship of Katie, and that's gonna set his hair on fire! It also means my move to SC will have to happen around that time as well. Gonna be a stressful next few months, but I hope that light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train!

Hope no one fried their eyes today ;)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well I'm glad they made good use out of my old Cadillac.
Social worker visit went well today. She talked with Katie for quite awhile and got a good understanding of her cognitive limitations. Confirmed with the parole officer that the ex will be getting out around the end of Sept. so things will have to start moving lightning fast once the court process starts. They will have to notify the ex that the state intends to take conservatorship of Katie, and that's gonna set his hair on fire! It also means my move to SC will have to happen around that time as well. Gonna be a stressful next few months, but I hope that light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train!

Hope no one fried their eyes today ;)

My eyes are fine but I watched it online.:D:oops:

I pray everything goes well for you Bo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread