Ikenvape - Remembering the Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Chase's dental surgery went fine, they did have to extract 4 teeth. He's waking up, and I can go pick him up in about an hour. Pain meds and antibiotics for a few days will have him doing good.

Katie now has a Town of Manchester appointed conservator, ex's POA is null and void. They also denied his request to continue paying the utility bills on the house for the next six months until his SSDI appeal hearing. I met the conservator at the bank a couple of hours go to give her Katie's SS number and driver's license. Bank accounts are being changed over, and they will move Katie to her new home tomorrow.

Right now I'm holding it together, but I expect it'll all hit me like a mack truck tomorrow eve when the house is quiet.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
And here we are at Tuesday :)
Anyone been watching The Young Doctor on Monday nights ?
I am enjoying it.
Not that one. I'm into blacklist, Marvel's Inhumans, and The Gifted to name a few. I don't watch them on tv though. I download them and watch them because I abhor commercials.
I barely make it through football with their commercials after every play. I usually either hit the mute button or play solitaire while they're playing.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Chase's dental surgery went fine, they did have to extract 4 teeth. He's waking up, and I can go pick him up in about an hour. Pain meds and antibiotics for a few days will have him doing good.

Katie now has a Town of Manchester appointed conservator, ex's POA is null and void. They also denied his request to continue paying the utility bills on the house for the next six months until his SSDI appeal hearing. I met the conservator at the bank a couple of hours go to give her Katie's SS number and driver's license. Bank accounts are being changed over, and they will move Katie to her new home tomorrow.

Right now I'm holding it together, but I expect it'll all hit me like a mack truck tomorrow eve when the house is quiet.

Hang in there honey :wub:

Not that one. I'm into blacklist, Marvel's Inhumans, and The Gifted to name a few. I don't watch them on tv though. I download them and watch them because I abhor commercials.
I barely make it through football with their commercials after every play. I usually either hit the mute button or play solitaire while they're playing.

I like The Gifted too !

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
10161328-187654598_4-s4-v1.png

LOVE Good Doc, Classy, and Bovi.... {{{{{{{{{{YOU}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

I'm glad Chase is doing good. Me and Jasmine are having a battle. She peed all over my bed. Some of it washed out but some of the bedding I threw out and bought new. So this morning I woke up to the strong odor of urine again. She scented her bed in the corner so I tossed it today. She's peed herself right out of a bed.

I think you're going to be happy after you get done with it all Bo.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Katie's move has been postponed until tomorrow. The rooms at the memory care place are set up like little apartments, and they needed to gt it prettied up for Katie. They like to use a patient's favorite colors...I think that's pretty cool!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
(LATE night, with approximately zero good, and about as much sleep as a person can't get).

Glad to hear you're getting an extra day, Bov. Very glad, actually.

Me = LOTSA >

10187809-187654598_4-s4-v1.png
Sorry Dave. I hope it gets better. You go ahead and drink all the coffee you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread