Kanger Protank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I would love to have one of these. I applaud the use of all metal and glass but I tend to bite the end of my tanks. Just for that reason I need a plastic tip so that I don't destroy my teeth. If I ever get over that habit would love these. I use a mini t3 that I modified with an SS wick and it works great.

I hear you. I don't like metal drip tips either, and don't use them on my Cobra at home, but after breaking a couple of Drunker and Nova acrylic tips from carrying them around in pockets, I've gotten used to them as long as I don't let my teeth become involved.

I ordered two Protanks from gotvapes and they arrived today. First impression is that I am quite impressed. I really like the airy draw. It's so easy to inhale. The vape is cooler than a top feeder, but if you like a relatively gentle, mild vape it's great. I still get a decent TH at the end of the draw. For the price I am extremely impressed with the build. If it passes the test of being carried around town with me on a bicycle without leaking, it's a keeper!

BTW, I didn't pull the top coil or anything because I like it fine as is. Maybe I'm not very fussy... As they say, everybody's mileage varies...

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I got a lot of feedback for consuming 15ml or so a day being fairly new to the vaping game. Well today I put maybe 20 or so drops in a boge, checked my mail, got my pro tank, and am only on my 2nd tank, so I'm starting to think part of my heavy usage is due to my smoketech slim tank.

Either way I'm very happy with the kanger pro tank!

l0stm4n

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2012
el paso, TX
ive been using my protank for bout a week now, switched from a mini vivi nova, beacause i was getting off flavor on the nova with several heads.
so far the protank has worked well, the only thing is the 2.5 heads will produce burnt juice at over 4.2 volts, tried to open one to remove the top flavor wick but it turned out that instead of the 3 silica wicks there was just a bunch of strands, nothing to take apart really.

overall very happy with the protank, crisp flavor and all.

edifice98

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
San Diego
Take one of the spare attys that it come with...take out the atty from the protective rubber condom thingy (they look like the ones covering cartos)...use scissors to cut off top of condom...slip over metal tip... Chew away :)

Nice. I have several of those around. I knew there was a reason to keep them!

espio

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
florida
Glad you worked it out. What PV are you using with them and what PG/VG ratio of juice do you use?

Using an eVic with the pink 2600mah battery, mostly 70/30, though I did start dripping some ~100%VG unflavored on top of my juice to thicken it up, and just play around. Running around 7.3-7.7 watts, mostly the lower lately.

Last edited:

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I would love to have one of these. I applaud the use of all metal and glass but I tend to bite the end of my tanks. Just for that reason I need a plastic tip so that I don't destroy my teeth. If I ever get over that habit would love these. I use a mini t3 that I modified with an SS wick and it works great.
Note to self, never lend edifice a pen

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Note to self, never lend edifice a pen

First thing that came to my mind was he should get that electrical wire shrink tube stuff and make himself a custom mouthpiece, not sure if that stuff should go in your mouth though.....as she carefully slides her pens into a drawer.....

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Conroe, Tx
so i see that i can get the kanger protank on a akavapors for 13.98 with coupon code ......... My question is this, this one comes in a different packaging. I have gotten all my protanks in the faux leather case but the ones on akavapors is in the cardboard box. are these different versions or exactly the same? Want to order a few at this great price but don't want to have issues with it.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
so i see that i can get the kanger protank on a akavapors for 13.98 with coupon code ......... My question is this, this one comes in a different packaging. I have gotten all my protanks in the faux leather case but the ones on akavapors is in the cardboard box. are these different versions or exactly the same? Want to order a few at this great price but don't want to have issues with it.
I ordered one in the leather box from Vape Dojo and one in a box from Vapin in the Cape and they were exactly the same except one comes in a cardboard box. Not sure where you plan on ordering from?? ...but so far I find I can trust Vapor Joe's deals.

Edit: These look legit to me: http://www.akavapers.com/Kanger-Pro-Tank.html

Last edited:

FairCold

Mar 15, 2013
Malaysia

kanger pro tank come with different packaging, take a look at their official website here: kanger protank – KangerTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread