balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
I'd love to have the middle one ;)

Meal worms eh? :?: Doubt they would get to them before the birds :laugh:

Wow Bobbi, you made out like a bandit today! :thumb:

How's the house rearranging working out?
Slowly Dale, ever so slowly! So much stuff that all has to go back to it's old place and move around what he bought while I was away... love a hoarder...:facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Slowly Dale, ever so slowly! So much stuff that all has to go back to it's old place and move around what he bought while I was away... love a hoarder...:facepalm:
    Afraid I'm the guilty party here ...... but I'm getting better :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good evening lovely lurkers. :wub:

Oh my what a day! Started with not being able to get on here this morning...then client holding payroll up again (among many other little things) and not getting lunch until 2, and then having to cut it short because my coworker couldn't figure things out and then the boss calls me at 3:30 to tell me that we actually do have the day off tomorrow. I mean, yay, I'm thrilled to have the day off, but would have loved a little notice because then I had to spend the rest of the afternoon rushing through things I thought I had tomorrow to do and then had to come home and rush through things to get them together so I can head to the bf's tonight...so now I'm finally, kinda, sorta, well almost ready to leave...just waiting on the dryer to stop so I can leave.:rolleyes:

So I hope everyone enjoys their evening and I'm off to get my big drink and enjoy my first 3 day weekend in a while! Yay! :D

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Oh my what a day! Started with not being able to get on here this morning...then client holding payroll up again (among many other little things) and not getting lunch until 2, and then having to cut it short because my coworker couldn't figure things out and then the boss calls me at 3:30 to tell me that we actually do have the day off tomorrow. I mean, yay, I'm thrilled to have the day off, but would have loved a little notice because then I had to spend the rest of the afternoon rushing through things I thought I had tomorrow to do and then had to come home and rush through things to get them together so I can head to the bf's tonight...so now I'm finally, kinda, sorta, well almost ready to leave...just waiting on the dryer to stop so I can leave.:rolleyes:

So I hope everyone enjoys their evening and I'm off to get my big drink and enjoy my first 3 day weekend in a while! Yay! :D
    Sorry about the messed up day but YAY for a long weekend, I know you'll enjoy those extra drinks ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hate to hear about your knees Dale.:(

Think I'll skip the dessert, took the van to get the windshield fixed and stopped and had a dq blizzard.:wub::thumbs: also picked up my vapemail!:banana: My Alice in Vapeland had bananas Roswell and lemon loves cake:p also got a couple more of the eleaf basics that I ordered the day before OBG found the others, 5 more GSair2 and 20 coils. It has been a good day:eek:
    Sounds like a great vape mail day!!!! :banana::banana::banana:...AND the blizzard (that wasn't covering the ground) :laugh:

I'd love to have the middle one ;)

Meal worms eh? :?: Doubt they would get to them before the birds :laugh:

Wow Bobbi, you made out like a bandit today! :thumb:

How's the house rearranging working out?
    Oh yeah, the birds....they eat anoles too. :(
    My nephew always has a screened in porch, that's where he would leave treats for them...but just here or there, not enough that they'd get lazy and wait for him to feed them.

Glad you made it!! :D
    Have a good (long) weekend, and safe travels!! :wub:

I'm getting a bunch of 404's again, anyone else? :unsure:
    No, not so far. :unsure:

Kitchen cleaned up, DW running...heading to soak. ;)
    BBL. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh yeah, the birds....they eat anoles too. :(
    My nephew always has a screened in porch, that's where he would leave treats for them...but just here or there, not enough that they'd get lazy and wait for him to feed them.

No, not so far. :unsure:

Kitchen cleaned up, DW running...heading to soak. ;)
    BBL. :)
    I ran our dishwasher earlier too, had some extra's in there :)

Yeah, no screened in porch here ... sure wish we had a roof over our deck though.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Real Flavors Easter Sale :)

Real Flavors | All Natural Tasting Flavors

Happy Easter from Real Flavors!
    It's GIVEAWAY TIME! (scroll to the bottom to find out how you can win an extra $100 gift card!)

We have a few fun things going on this weekend!
    The first is 20% off ALL orders! (Use coupon code EGGHUNT )
    The second is some great amazing free gifts and prizes!

How does this promo work? Well first off, EVERYONE wins!

ALL ORDERS: Free eggs with random prizes and CANDY!

OVER $25: 1 FREE gift you can select at the cart page
    - Special Edition - Beaver Tail Super Concentrate (1oz)
    - Real Flavors Lanyard
    - Real Flavors Vape Band
    - Real Flavors Pen

OVER $50: 2 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page
    - Real Flavors Lanyard
    - Real Flavors Vape Band
    - Real Flavors Pen
    - Real Flavors Stuffed Wolf
    - Real Flavors Tumbler

OVER $100: 3 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page
    - Real Flavors Lanyard
    - Real Flavors Vape Band
    - Real Flavors Pen
    - Real Flavors Stuffed Wolf
    - Real Flavors Tumbler
    - Real Flavors Digital Watch

While supplies last, there are limited promo items. If an item is not in stock, we will substitute with something of our choice.

ALSO share, like, and comment on this post for a chance to win 1 of 3 $100 gift cards!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Did you come away with any favorites? :)

I got some free seasonings I need to try and found a hot wing sauce made by kens that's real good call Boom Boom also lots of good shrimp and fish products there too,and don't even get me started about the girls some had there to give the stuff away :D

I'm getting a bunch of 404's again, anyone else? :unsure:

Got right on this time but it's midnight :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning everyone. :wub:

ugggg, can't sleep :confused: not how I wanted to spend my Friday, but what can ya do.

Hope you all have a great day.

Angel, so happy to hear you have a three day weekend. :thumbs:

OBG, glad you had a good day with the pretty girls giving away samples. ;)

Bobbi, slowly but surely you will get there. :) We need to spend a good week (at least) here getting rid of stuff and finding homes for things. That's quite a chore that no one ever seems to want to tackle. Lolol.

I knew I should have grabbed quotes along the way. o_O

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Hey Sara!
    Nice to see you. I see your heads are well...
    I just stopped by to drop a couple of tunes of for Dale
    and I'm pleasanty surprised. Sounds like you're moving.
    Oh boy..that's tough work.
    Regards,
    Hazy
    Good morning Hazy :) hahaha those heads..quite a laugh there. Actually, truth be told we moved 3 years ago. :confused:

Working full time and taking care of a pre-tween makes life quite busy. ;) Last year we emptied the final contents of storage. Hence more stuff to put away. Lol

Love the tunes :) Hope all is well with you.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Good morning, Lurkers. :wub:

Good morning, Sara and Hazy! :)

I had problems with the forum last night. Didn't get any 404's, but it would only load about an inch on the bar and stop. That was aggravating. Anyway, it's Friday! And I am working half day:banana:. If you all have to work, have a good one. If not, really have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread