Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
The BE112 is just a penstyle atomizer (and battery). I don't know which model they are....801 or RN4072....but I have ordered batteries from Beci since day one...only ones I ever used for my penstyles. The only reason I switched atomizers was because I tend to prefer 4 holers, and theirs are 2. BUT....their all silver atomizers have worked great with my pipe....so I did order some of those.

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
we are going to have to agree to disagree, i got 2 of em' when i ordered and the both sucked right away, vapor was ok, but this ecigar is far superior to anything i own, and is what i will sell exclusively when i open up shop.(locally)

Hanson, I have followed your posts. If you are going to become a supplier, you need to contact SJ. And just like any other supplier here, you cannot promote your product...while bashing another. We've been there...done that. And it doesn't matter "locally" or online. If you're a supplier, you're a supplier.

I am going to report your post to SJ because I don't want to make any decisions contrary to what he would say but in the future, you might want to refrain from making such posts until you get this straightened out with him.

Lu

Last edited:

hason74

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
west fargo nd
Hanson, I have followed your posts. If you are going to become a supplier, you need to contact SJ. And just like any other supplier here, you cannot promote your product...while bashing another. We've been there...done that. And it doesn't matter "locally" or online. If you're a supplier, you're a supplier.

I am going to report your post to SJ because I don't want to make any decisions contrary to what he would say but in the future, you might want to refrain from making such posts until you get this straightened out with him.

Lu
I am not bashing anybody, what do u mean, this is a minipipe thread, not a supplier thread, i was not referring to any supplier, just the pipe itself. I did bash dietsmokes somewhat here and in a different thread, but have since cleared that up with parker daniel, (ty parker by the way, it's all good)
If i replied to a supplier and "bashed the mini-pipe"(ha ha bash it, good one) i didnt mean anything about the supplier just my opinion of the pipe itself, ain't i allowed an opinion? buy what u want from who u want i could care less, report me i'm fine with it, i won't say a word about my personal affairs if SJ says not too...

Please have the courtesy to call me by my name, it's HASON not Hanson

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I am not bashing anybody, what do u mean, this is a minipipe thread, not a supplier thread, i was not referring to any supplier, just the pipe itself. I did bash dietsmokes somewhat here and in a different thread, but have since cleared that up with parker daniel, (ty parker by the way, it's all good)
If i replied to a supplier and "bashed the mini-pipe"(ha ha bash it, good one) i didnt mean anything about the supplier just my opinion of the pipe itself, ain't i allowed an opinion? i was not trying to promote anything i may sell in the future, buy what u want from who u want i could care less, report me i'm fine with it, i won't say a word about my personal affairs if SJ says not too...

Please have the courtesy to call me by my name, it's HASON not Hanson

Well HAson...I am a moderator here....and I did report you. Maybe it will be okay with SJ...maybe not. His call. My responsibility is to report when I see what appears to be a supplier (or potential supplier) promoting their product in the general forums. Just doin' my job.

Note the bold. You weren't? Hmmm....seems you said you were planning on selling the 701 a couple of different times. Maybe I'll have to go back and take a look.

Lu

hason74

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
west fargo nd
Note the bold. You weren't? Hmmm....seems you said you were planning on selling the 701 a couple of different times. Maybe I'll have to go back and take a look.

Lu
I said i wasn't tryin to, if i was must been thinking about it at the time and typed it, if i was wrong, my bad, before u go snitchin on me, u coulda tried sendin me a message saying i was wrong to do that, i don't know the rules, only been here 3 weeks man, give me a break.
if i was trying dontchathink i'd put my company name down?
peace, out..

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I think if we want a be112 to try we would have to get it delivered from America....I can't find anyone advertising those over here.

I think Beci is awesome guy...His liquids are great...at an unbeatable price....So if you need some liquid....go ahead and order the BE112 ato as well. But as for me that atomizer makes everything taste like crap when used with the minipipe....no throat hit...and you feel like your pushing air. When you do a side by side comparison they aren't good at all. They do last though...so that is a plus....but I would never buy them again.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Vince...I hardly have used my BE901 ato...because I modified the batteries to work with the Vaporking carts. So take this review wtih a grain of salt. The BE901 produces a lot of vapor...but like all minis you have to drip and top off. It produces little throat hit with medium MB cartridges. I got a lot of throat hit with my cigar/jalapeno juice mix that I do. I would say it is better than the 401..... but I know that 401 ato last a long time and their batteries are far better. I thought I had finally killed my 401 ato after 2 1/2 months but after really cleaning the connection it started to work again...I just can't kill it. I have already killed one of the 901 batteries...because I got a little juice in there. I only drip with the 401s and I got as much juice in the 401 battery as I have in the atomizer...the damn batteries never fail. Both of them are mic switch batteries but the 401s can handle all the dripping in the world. As far as taste..BE901 and 401 are both pretty bland when using tobacco flavored liquid...nothing like the mini pipe. BE901 battery has a 3 sec cutoff....But the draw is so smooth that I didn't think anything of it....and you produce a crap load of vapor with a two second draw. If you like 901s you will probably love the BE901 atomizer. I would get the batteries from somewhere else.

The problem for me is all this topping off and dripping...or else I would recommend everyone get the 401s. I am hoping the VK/Nebula/kr808d-1 is the solution...but with the modified 901 batteries...they are nothing special so far. I have ordered from three different suppliers...and I will everyone know what happens when the shipments come in.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Vince you think it will produce better results/taste with a higher voltage? I would think it would give a burnt taste. I bet you'll get crap loads of vapor/throat hit...but I wonder about the taste. Let me know your results sounds interesting. What are you going to be using as the power supply?

Also to keep with the topic of the thread...do you still have your minipipe and what do you think...Are you having the same type of problems that me and SurbitonPete are having? I remember you and I got the minipipe about the same time...I thought I had found the holy grail...I was so happy.lol

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Still got the pipe but not using it much lately, due to bad atomizers. I actually have 3 good pipes and one dead one. I just ordered some metric taps to make an adapter so I can use my Dura/510 atomizers on it. They taste better then any I have tried so far and if you stick one up to your pipe you can hold it on the pipe enough to tell it will work great with an adapter. My 901 mod will use 2xCR2 3v batteries or 1 3.7v AA size so I will have a choice of power. I may just stick to the 510 atomizers. I tell you, the taste is awesome. I need the pipe to use at work because I can drop it in my shirt pocket and it's light. I really like my 510 ( pretty much perfect) except for the $20 per battery thing and $15 per atomizer.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Ok...now your tempting me to get a 510. So on the list of items to buy if the KR808d-1 doesn't live up to expectations.... 510, m201, the screwdriver or the GG. This might get super expensive.

How is the battery life on the 510...can't you take that to work? Any leaky cart, battery, atomizer etc. issues. Some people love the 510 and other just complain day and night about it....what else is new.lol

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
I use the 510 at work now, I'm just not planning on replacing the expensive batteries when they finally fail. plus the taste is so much better then the other atomizers I have for the pipe. One of my manual switch batteries will be cut in half and grafted to the pipe with the bad switch. The Dura batteries I have do work great, I sometimes get 7-8 hours out of one battery with light use but more like 3 hours when using at home. I have no leaking issues so far and the atomizers seem to last about 2-3 weeks.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Will some more of you who have mini pipes look at this thread, where Redrose and I are having a problem in common (it is Red's second problem, and the one I address later in the thread):

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/13473-need-help-experts-please.html#post206250

It has to do with a loose bowl cover, I am pretty sure, and it not pressing down firmly enough on the battery to make the required contact. I thought I saw someone mention he fixed the loose cover problem, but have not been able to find that thread again.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Yvilla...the loose cover problem for us was that it would constantly pop off....If that is the problem all you have to do is tweak the contacts with needle nose pliers and it will fit more snug. Also you can try to pull out the spring a little ( again with need nose pliers) and that should give the spring more bounce....making the fit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread