Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It appears, CHELS and LITTLE DONKEY (I won't bother tagging you, as even that does not always bring you around), that people are not only unhappy with your customer service, and often the devices, too...

But now you have a case of a POTENTIAL customer who doesn't know if they should take the chance with you or your products.

Multiply that one person by MANY, and that's more realistic as to what is now happening.

Are you concerned?

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
It appears, CHELS and LITTLE DONKEY (I won't bother tagging you, as even that does not always bring you around), that people are not only unhappy with your customer service, and often the devices, too...

But now you have a case of a POTENTIAL customer who doesn't know if they should take the chance with you or your products.

Multiply that one person by MANY, and that's more realistic as to what is now happening.

Are you concerned?

Count me among those who are in the market for a small, reliable device but who you've already lost as a customer.

@Katdarling and @DPLongo22 is there a great regulated mech (bf?) out there you'd recommend?

tepicky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
I have been eyeing the xvo for quite some time now. The size is perfect and its chip is sufficient for my vaping style. Precisely the reasons why my sx mini m class have been shelved the last 3 months.

However, its price is a little high for me. But then i saw the light! Dun dun dun! But then i saw this thread..

Still hopeful though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Count me among those who are in the market for a small, reliable device but who you've already lost as a customer.

@Katdarling and @DPLongo22 is there a great regulated mech (bf?) out there you'd recommend?

It's TRULY such a shame. It's a wonderful piece of vape gear, but how, in our abstolute best interest of others, can we recommend it? I want to, believe me, but with dozens of pages of caveats attached. :(

Karen, IF you get one, and I'm certainly not assuming you will, please do think about getting it from VapinArt Search Page as you'll get at least 5 days of a warranty for a defective product.

I'm really sorry, but DPLongo and I both can not recommend any particular mechs, as we don't own any! You said a "regulated mech". I'm not sure what you mean, actually, as a mech is not regulated.

If you're looking for this style of device (a side by side), you might want to peruse the side by side mods thread. listing side by side mods

Let us know if we can help? :)

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Oops, mixed my terms. :facepalm: I'm looking for a regulated squonk box. I don't have $400+ to spend on a TMod or Custom Classic, so those are right out. I'd also go for just a *really* solid teensy regulated box mod, like a mini Radius.

Thanks for the great reply and sorry for the confuzzlement... :)

It's TRULY such a shame. It's a wonderful piece of vape gear, but how, in our abstolute best interest of others, can we recommend it? I want to, believe me, but with dozens of pages of caveats attached. :(

Karen, IF you get one, and I'm certainly not assuming you will, please do think about getting it from VapinArt Search Page as you'll get at least 5 days of a warranty for a defective product.

I'm really sorry, but DPLongo and I both can not recommend any particular mechs, as we don't own any! You said a "regulated mech". I'm not sure what you mean, actually, as a mech is not regulated.

If you're looking for this style of device (a side by side), you might want to peruse the side by side mods thread. listing side by side mods

Let us know if we can help? :)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oops, mixed my terms. :facepalm: I'm looking for a regulated squonk box. I don't have $400+ to spend on a TMod or Custom Classic, so those are right out. I'd also go for just a *really* solid teensy regulated box mod, like a mini Radius.

Thanks for the great reply and sorry for the confuzzlement... :)

NO prob whatsoever! We all mix up terms and meanings, all the time. I know I do!

I'm of no help with squonkers at this point. I had a Reo (did not like it at all) and a VMOD (not hand comfy for me), and both were mechs.

HOW teensy is small enuf for you? Does it need to be a swappable? Is price an issue?

Reactions: DPLongo22

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I hope to find something stealthy enough to hide in my hand, that will also fit in a front pants pocket with as small a bulge as possible for work. Under $200 would be ideal until I get a new job. What does swappable mean, please?

NO prob whatsoever! We all mix up terms and meanings, all the time. I know I do!

I'm of no help with squonkers at this point. I had a Reo (did not like it at all) and a VMOD (not hand comfy for me), and both were mechs.

HOW teensy is small enuf for you? Does it need to be a swappable? Is price an issue?

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
200_s.gif

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hi guys,

I put in a question on the website but I'll ask here also.

So I just got hold of the mini-tank. Overall it is a really nicely made atty, at the quality of the Merkava pretty much and at a very reasonable price. There is, however, one massive problem. It is advertised to take kanger premade coil heads (which it does) AND the RBA heads which it absolutely does not! It appears that it was designed with the assumption that the bottom post assembly that screws into the deck is the same for the premades and the RBA. I can think of no other explanation to be honest. Sadly, this is not the case and they are very different. For this reason, the RBA heads (Kanger V1 and V2 versions) just do not fit the minitank base. Not even close to fitting to be honest. My problem is that I only wanted this to use with the RBAs. I have long since stopped using premade coils and only vape in TC mode anyway. The kanger Ni heads are total garbage!
On the site there is a link to example RBA heads on fasttech. Although these are poor quality 3rd party 'clone' items that are supposed to fit the subtank nano, their design is essentially the same as the authentic subtank mini RBAs, at least as far as the bottom attachment post is concerned. I guess this was a randomly selected link as an example...

Now there is a possibility that I am doing something wrong but I fail to see what that could possibly be and am convinced at this point that this issue is a serious failure at the design level.

Any thoughts on this?? If I am correct, you should immediately correct the web site to say that RBAs do not work as a minimum to prevent anybody else being disappointed. I guess I will have no option but to send it back for a refund...

I have a summary for that issue. After several emails it was found that the item was faulty. We'll ship Steve the replacement item. I am sorry for the inconviniences, Steve.

MiniTank can be used with RBAs and so far we had no such problems reported from other customers. So far we got only one such report. We've added extra checks to avoid such problem in the future.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I have a summary for that issue. After several emails it was found that the item was faulty. We'll ship Steve the replacement item. I am sorry for the inconviniences, Steve.

MiniTank can be used with RBAs and so far we had no such problems reported from other customers. So far we got only one such report. We've added extra checks to avoid such problem in the future.
Thanks there. Its all sorted out. I dont knwo what is worng with it but hopefully the new base will fix everything.
Great customer support on this one!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I wanted to report that I received my replacement microstick but I didn't know that the button had been reversed on the newer models and I was bound and determined to turn that button counterclockwise to deactivate the switch!! Upon several emails in a "timely" manner, we determined I was trying to close the switch backwards....I put the death grip with pliers, etc. and it wouldn't budge until I was told that it had to be turned clockwise per customers request! Now I had to apply the death grip to try and turn in the opposite direction....yes, I damaged the button and a couple of the threads on the switch as I was determined to lock the switch!! After several emails and admittance by me that I damaged the switch, they are sending me another one at a reduced price!! Just a heads up for original microstick owners that the "new" switches are reversed for opening and closing the button!!
On a positive note, the customer service support and response time was great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread