My VaporBomb Customer Service story.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightSixZero

Nov 27, 2011
ct
Yeah VaporBomb is great.My daily vape is their Hypnotic Mist. I just added a 10ml of Oba Oba to my weekly 30mil order of Hypnotic Mist last week and will definately be ordering it again. Its so nice to have finially found juices i like and actually vape every last drop. As far as as the Amber goes i diddnt care for it by itself but it worked wonders to make another vendors sorry excuse for hypnotic mist vapable. This reminds me i better put an order in tonite.so i dont run out.

thenebulous

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Central/Jersey Shore, NJ
I never had to contact customer service because every order I made was shipped quickly, packed perfect, and left me extremely satisfied. I would consider that A+ customer service because I haven't even had the need to contact them. I usually get a free gift included in my order and that makes me a very happy individual. I actually just made my fourth order for 120ml. Waiting for the shipment and I don't believe I will be having any problems yet again. I just cant wait to receive it because I got some awesome flavors this time.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Can count on VB to give great service and juices.
I got Vanilla as my free sample, and it is very very nice.
I like baked goods vapes ( VB Snickerdoodle is unbeatable imo).
+ Fastest from order to door in the biz...

a long time ago I made a big order, and didn't choose Priority mail. Well when it got here, the envelope was ripped and there was nothing inside. I thought; my fault; i should have ordered Priority (box)... Well I let them know and got a new order in the mail in a few days.
(no joke... i did have the post office certify it was opened when i got it).

Last edited:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I've been a VB customer for over a year and found my all day vape from them. I never had any issues with their service or liquids. That was until a recent order I received. The liquid didn't taste right but I chalked it up to needing more steep time. After nearly 2 weeks the liquid didn't taste any better. I figured it was much too late to do anything about it but I decided to let them know anyway. I didn't request reimbursement (nor did I expect it), I just wanted them to be aware so they might be able to figure out the problem. Still having faith that it was just a fluke I ordered another 60ml of my favorite liquid, which arrived today. The good news is my new order tastes just as it should. The better news, is that I got an email today saying they would re-mix my previous order and ship it out to me! Customer service doesn't get much better than that. So, thank you VB!

steveo9043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Chicago IL
Placed a relatively large order on Friday 12/30 14 different flavors all in sample size. Really wish I read the post above me about Priority mail.

Haven't gotten a shipping email yet, will post more when I receive my order.

Sorry i haven't updated since the 3rd. I received an email shortly after posting that it was shipped. Yesterday I checked the mail and there it was! I expected it to take a little longer due to the holiday's. So far I have vaped a whole tank of pina colada, Cream soda and working on a tank of Super Concentrate mango.... Got to say I am highly impressed!

At the moment pina colada is my favorite. Still have all the other Super Concentrated liquids to try and monster.

Did a few drips of coffee in a drip tip... tastes like a nice strong Colombian coffee (i got with cream and sugar) just wish the cream/sugar part was stronger. Thinking of dropping a few drops of vanilia into it to see how it tastes.

steveo9043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Chicago IL
I'm glad u got for order and everything is to ur liking!

Thank you, I have now vaped all 9 flavors and all have been great! The coffee is taking a while to get used to. I ordered it with cream and sugar but I put a LOT of cream and sugar in my normal coffee. So it doesn't have the exact taste I was looking for but it definitely has a good coffee taste.

Shonna76

Jan 10, 2012
Northeast Ohio
I have made my first offical order with vaporbomb today!! I attempted to order in the past, but I messed that one up cuz I forgot to change my address with my bank when prior to ordering. Michelle was quick to fix the problem I had made. Definitely appreciate the security of their customers bank accounts. One thing that's important to me from a business is consistentcy. Reading from the 1st post in 11/2010 til present...they are consistently consistent!!! Don't know when they opened, but I have seen places start off strong only to go downhill. Not here!! I'm excited to taste their juices after reading all the reviews and watching them on YouTube. So happy they offer local pick up as well!!!

Shonna76

Jan 10, 2012
Northeast Ohio
I received my juice just 2 days after ordering them!!! I got Peach and strawberry cheesecake..these juices are absolutely amazing. Michelle is wonderful with her customers. Everything about this place is the bomb! Only vaping for a month, I have tried 4 companies and don't have to shop around anymore!! It would be great if they sold supplies...vaporbomb could get ALL my business

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Two weeks ago, the first problem I've ever had with a VaporBomb order. Somehow, instead of the 30 ml Apple Pie I ordered, I got a 30 ml bottle of Arctic Ice...which would have been fine if it hadn't been 70% PG. (I order a 70% VG blend..)

Sent a quick email to VaporBomb via their website, expecting them to ask for it back (sigh...trudge off to the Post Office, I guess..). I was wrong. They emailed me with an apology, and the NEXT DAY, I received my 30 ml Apple Pie. But what really took me by surprise was the honest-to-God handwritten note of apology that came with it!

I mean, how often, in the world of commerce, do you see something like that? They care. It shows in their juice as well as their customer service. One of the best things about Cleveland...we're close to VaporBomb!

udomchai

Aug 18, 2010
Ft Worth, TX
I placed an order on 2/4. I received the order promptly but there was a small error. I ordered 5ml Green Apple and it was not shipped. I have been trying to call for 5 days but no answer each time and e-mailed twice on the contact request, no reply. I loved the stuff I got but wonder why I'm having problems contacting them...very frustrating. I would love to order again but will not until I get this resolved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread