1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Need alternative to m401 series I like to dip!

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by RatPack, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RatPack

RatPack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi, I haven't been on this forum for a few years. After I learned everything I needed to know and tried a few e-cigs until I found the one I was happy with, I got busy with my life.

I just learned, by trying to order, that the m401 series is going to be no longer.

I would like to find another e-cig that has a similar atty. I dip when I vape. Have been for years. I don't know what other e-cig is similar and I can dip the atty to vape. I also like the automatic versus the manual.

Any suggestion??

Thanks

2. Robin Macri

Robin Macri Super Member ECF Veteran

I think the 306 attys are the same kind you are looking for. They have a 510 connection.I would get an ego twist and a couple 306 attys and you should be happy.

3. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

4. j4mmin42

j4mmin42 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I, too, miss my m4XX series intellicigs from years past- they lasted a long, long time before the batteries gave out. They were really the absolute closest thing you could get to a real cigarette- even the draw on them was tight and proper! Those little dripping atomizers kicked as much vapor out as the big mods I use these days, and I never got a burnt hit- ever. I wish they would've come out with something similar that I could add to my arsenal...I really do wish I still had some working batts and dipping attys. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.