New iTaste VTR (not released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Irked is not even the word for me. Pi**ed off would be more like it. Bought the MVP Saturday and so far I love, love , love it, but the new one has some great features. Although, I do like how the pro tank looks on the MPV with all the shiny chrome, but the self contained tank is also sweet looking. Looks like I may have to buy another one in a different color.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Irked is not even the word for me. Pi**ed off would be more like it. Bought the MVP Saturday and so far I love, love , love it, but the new one has some great features. Although, I do like how the pro tank looks on the MPV with all the shiny chrome, but the self contained tank is also sweet looking. Looks like I may have to buy another one in a different color.

This isn't the new MVP, its a totally different device. That does suck though, I'm sorry!

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Based on what Innokin has done in the past, I'm going to guess and say that the initial release will be pricey and bundled with a couple of iClear 30's (or their version 2 of the iClear 30) and perhaps that leather case they just put on the market. They'll follow that in a couple of months with an "express" kit that contains just the VRT. My guess at the release price for the full kit would be the $129 to $149 range.

Again, total guess on my part. Have not seen any info as to what the price will be.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
OK really...no price or pre orders yet?! :( I'm so excited for this one, can anyone tell??! Lol
Keep an eye out at both Vapor Joe's and GotSmoke. These two blogs will probably have the heads up and good go-to price when they do come out. Vapor Joe's pointed the direction for a $99 pre-order at 2C2 for the iTaste 134 about 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread