Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I keep hearing about this MVP v3 but I can't seem to find any talk about this actually ending true or pics of the prototype. Anyone have any? I have found several threads talking about it but nothing official. I could be missing it though
I love my MVP and would definitely consider another. But I think the VTR is first on the list

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I keep hearing about this MVP v3 but I can't seem to find any talk about this actually ending true or pics of the prototype. Anyone have any? I have found several threads talking about it but nothing official. I could be missing it though
I love my MVP and would definitely consider another. But I think the VTR is first on the list

The was an article on tasteYourJuice.com titled: "a conversation with George from Innokin" that details the companies plans for this year, which included the 134, the at-that-time unnamed VTR, the MVP v2/v3 (whichever they call it) the itaste VV V3, and glass iclears.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA

Someone on the forum pointed to Tasteyourjuice.com 4-18-13 interview with the VP of Innokin.

Edit: Duh, what he said :oops:

Last edited:

DocRokRx

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2010
    Tennessee
    The problem, if any, will be what tanks will fit in the hole. I dont like iclears..... do like my Protanks. I would assume smaller tanks will fit in there ?

This is what I want to know too, because the VTR seems to be almost exactly what I'm looking for as a main unit

Sent from my ADR6300

Just Logan

May 18, 2013
    United States
    On the facebook page they have stated clearly that a new MVP is in the works with some new features (it will be VW) they are also working on a new tank- it can be seen in some of the 134 pics it looks like a bottom coil iClear 30 almost or one that has the wicks contained in a center cylinder. As for the VTR it looks to made to fit the iClear 30s so 510 treading and anything thats that wide or less should fit but night be a little awkward- Protanks are a but shorter and thinner so they will fit same with the mini vivi novas- full sized seem like they might be a little to big. I imagine the iClear 16's will work too. I didn't ever get a protank but I have a 2 on preorder they haveremovable drip tips so they might work better if you can get a bit longer/ swivel tip for them. Seems to be the next have to have thing comes out about once a month so unless you are willing to buy everything there will always be buyers remorse. If you can't have the kit you love love the kit you have- you could be smoking instead, right?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Planet Awesome
    www.rpad.tv
    The was an article on tasteYourJuice.com titled: "a conversation with George from Innokin" that details the companies plans for this year, which included the 134, the at-that-time unnamed VTR, the MVP v2/v3 (whichever they call it) the itaste VV V3, and glass iclears.

I met with George that week too and he showed me mockups of the products that are now known as the 134 and VTR. He mentioned a VW MVP and glass iClears too, but I thought all of this was off the record. Glass isn't the only surprise though. If you look inside the new clearomizers in the mockups...well, you can figure it out. :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    I met with George that week too and he showed me mockups of the products that are now known as the 134 and VTR. He mentioned a VW MVP and glass iClears too, but I thought all of this was off the record. Glass isn't the only surprise though. If you look inside the new clearomizers in the mockups...well, you can figure it out. :)

Well, he told Phil first :)

Yes, I saw that in them there iclears. The proof is in the pudding.

Thanks for the input.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread