The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New iTaste VTR (not released)

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by bikerbeagle, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rks1949

rks1949 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2013
    Lawrenceville,Illinois
    I don't google! They are in bed with the Gov.

2. rks1949

rks1949 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2013
    Lawrenceville,Illinois
    QUOTE=Crocky;11318128]Yeah I do, it is pretty heavy. But that is me. If I have sweat pants on it will pull my pants down literally. I am a female and I thought it would for sure be too heavy when I tried my friends but decided to get it anyway. Not at all sorry I did as I love it, it hits like a champ but not a tote around in your pocket mod. I have a couple of vmods which are great for that, love those too.

I would recommend the holster for it, for sure, if you want to tote it with you.[/QUOTE] I'm a big o'l fat country boy,so I might not notice it as much.[​IMG][

3. F.O.Bean

F.O.Bean Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2014
    Washington, PA
    Ive been eyeing up that holster too. So you think its worth it? I keep my phone in a holster on my right hip since Im right handed. Might have to put my phone in the pocket where my ego batts went, and move the VTR to my right hip 8)

4. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    I have the vtr holster but ended up using my cellphone holster fit right in there nicely

5. F.O.Bean

Jan 11, 2014
    Washington, PA
    I have a Droid X2. You think it will fit in my phone holster?

Maybe you want to sell your VTR holster to me? 8)

6. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Make sure you get a pocket protector for your pens too.

7. F.O.Bean

Jan 11, 2014
    Washington, PA
    I got my VTR sunday, and I must say, it is AWESOME, to say the least!!! Its a bit heavy but that doesnt bother me at all. It accepts 18650 IMR batts, and Im using an EFest 18650 1600mah battery, and it lasts at least a full day/night. I have [2] EFest 18650 1600mah batts, but I havent needed the backup battery yet, and Im a HEAVY vaper ;) It comes with an iTaste iClear 30S tank and an adapter so you can use it with any tank, which is nice. But its PERFECT for my Davide tanks! I can honestly say right now, that I will probably buy another VTR, but this time in 'Jungle Green' thats how much I LOVE mine! It was worth every penny IMO :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.