New iTaste VTR (not released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
QUOTE=Crocky;11318128]Yeah I do, it is pretty heavy. But that is me. If I have sweat pants on it will pull my pants down literally. I am a female and I thought it would for sure be too heavy when I tried my friends but decided to get it anyway. Not at all sorry I did as I love it, it hits like a champ but not a tote around in your pocket mod. I have a couple of vmods which are great for that, love those too.

I would recommend the holster for it, for sure, if you want to tote it with you.[/QUOTE] I'm a big o'l fat country boy,so I might not notice it as much.
[

F.O.Bean

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Washington, PA
I got my VTR sunday, and I must say, it is AWESOME, to say the least!!! Its a bit heavy but that doesnt bother me at all. It accepts 18650 IMR batts, and Im using an EFest 18650 1600mah battery, and it lasts at least a full day/night. I have [2] EFest 18650 1600mah batts, but I havent needed the backup battery yet, and Im a HEAVY vaper ;) It comes with an iTaste iClear 30S tank and an adapter so you can use it with any tank, which is nice. But its PERFECT for my Davide tanks! I can honestly say right now, that I will probably buy another VTR, but this time in 'Jungle Green' thats how much I LOVE mine! It was worth every penny IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread