Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Great News!

That means the latest MVP is just around the corner :)

I think the newer MVP won't be seen for a while. We'll see the VTR before the next version of the MVP.

Says the release date was the 25th. Has anyone seen any vendors with this item?

Vendors that I've seen online who state they're going to carry it say they'll be getting the sometime during the first week of August.

Jakets

Apr 28, 2013
I found this:

2a50uxj.jpg

I am super excited. I'm 90% sure the "adjustable length" dial will move the 510/ego head all the way up flush with the top like the MVP, thus allowing anything to be used on it. I will eat my hat if that's not how it works. I have also heard rumor of an iclear 30 pyrex version coming out, if that's true then this is a perfect setup for me.

It also looks like an ibtanked 19mm xl tube would fit real nice and cozy in there. ;)

Last edited:

Jakets

Apr 28, 2013
I wonder why Innokin put the fire button in the middle of the device instead of towards the top where the pad of one's thumb would naturally land when holding the device?

I like it better this way, it looks like you will hold it so that the iclear is facing down and you will use your middle finger to fire it. Holding my phone it seems like this would feel very natural. I didn't like the button placement on the MVP at all and wanted the button on the side.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I like the holster. But to tell the truth, I just want my V3 MVP :)

The VTR is nice, but MVP v3 is better :)

not to quibble, but how would you know if it isn't out yet? or are you just going off looks? it may blow the mvp away performance -wise, and it has a better button placement than the mvp IMHO.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The one biggest thing that's kept me from purchasing a MVP is the inability to replace the battery on the fly. I detest being tethered to something while it's charging. I'd much prefer to slap a new battery into the PV and press on. Otherwise, I'd have to buy TWO MVPs so I could use one while the other was charging. :D

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
The one biggest thing that's kept me from purchasing a MVP is the inability to replace the battery on the fly. I detest being tethered to something while it's charging. I'd much prefer to slap a new battery into the PV and press on. Otherwise, I'd have to buy TWO MVPs so I could use one while the other was charging. :D

Lol, I've already got my sights set on my second one, not that I really need it much with the battery life on this one. Trying to hold out for new one. Lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Wow, super duper!

Totally loved everything Ive seen about the MVP. Even the fact that it doesnt go over 5volts isnt a killer issue, because I dont often go that high, and If I want too, Ive got other mods that can. And not being VW is the same thing. I dont really use VW, but If I got other mods that do it, if I want it.

The form factor is what draws me in first. I really like the looks of it.
    Second, is in the internal battery. That I really like. I know some find it to be the thing they hate about the mod, but I find it to be a plus.
    And then the ability to use it to charge stuff, while a novelty to me, is cool. Doesnt affect the use of the unit really, and hey, in a pinch, might come in handy.

Was totally ready to pull the trigger on the MVP right this second, and then I came across this thread. Gonna wait methinks. See how this thing does. I definitely want a mod in this form factor, it'll be one or the other.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    so no realease date on this thing yet? it looks pretty awesome, ive been gravitating towards all sorts of box mods lately

Nope, not yet. Although with the 134 hitting the streets last week, I expect the VTR isn't too far behind. It wouldn't surprise me to see it announced within the next couple of weeks or so.

jefsview

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    not to quibble, but how would you know if it isn't out yet? or are you just going off looks? it may blow the mvp away performance -wise, and it has a better button placement than the mvp IMHO.

Because my current MVP is rock solid, and the VTR is untested.

And I assume the VTR will be at a higher price point, like the 134.

And at this point, assumption is the most we can go on until later. Things do change.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    It looks nice, but I want to know the dimensions, too.
    BASIC PARAMETER
    Dimension: 22.2x54.4 x106 mm
    Material: Zinc alloy
    Surface treatment : Chrome plating
    Maximum Current Output: 5.0 Amperage
    Operating Voltage: 3.0V-6.0V
    Operating Wattage: 3.0W-15.0W
    Battery : IMR high drain 18650 ( without protection )

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Thanks!

Now I'm interested. That size looks workable for me.

(sorry I didn't look at the whole page at fairy gifts. :oops:)
    I honestly don't know if that 106mm includes the tip or not. That'd be great if it was tip included... at least for me - the shorter the better.

Yeah... The "product promotions" first, then the actual product details. Slightly weird... but it's Shenzhen, China. ;-)

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    I honestly don't know if that 106mm includes the tip or not. That'd be great if it was tip included... at least for me - the shorter the better.

Yeah... The "product promotions" first, then the actual product details. Slightly weird... but it's Shenzhen, China. ;-)

Me too -- but my math says it doesn't include the tip. Take a look at the proportions

The Width is 54.4
    Multiply by 2 and that is 108.8
    The length is 106.

That means the height is just under twice the body width.

If this picture from the fairy place is reasonably accurate, 106 does not include the tip.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Me too -- but my math says it doesn't include the tip. Take a look at the proportions

The Width is 54.4
    Multiply by 2 and that is 108.8
    The length is 106.

That means the height is just under twice the body width.

If this picture from the fairy place is reasonably accurate, 106 does not include the tip.
    The power of unrealistic thinking commands you! Math be damned! Spatial skills are over-rated! Bla bla bla!

Did any of that work... at all?

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread