Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i diy 50/50+/- 500mls at a time,, thinking about putting 10% h2o in the mix now. 24w-29w @.35Ω +/-,,,,,,i chain vape,,, but i am wondering about the temp of the coil at only a couple of seconds,, (thats about how long of a drag i take)

Just me.

But I would do a 30ml Test @ 3% ~ 5% H2O.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
i diy 50/50+/- 500mls at a time,, thinking about putting 10% h2o in the mix now. 24w-29w @.35Ω +/-,,,,,,i chain vape,,, but i am wondering about the temp of the coil at only a couple of seconds,, (thats about how long of a drag i take)
I dont see the need for H20 unless you are running pure (or very high) VG.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I believe the current trend is to use max VG among many vapers, so a bit of water would seemingly help them reach boiling temperatures and thereby create vapor at cooler temperatures in general.

I did it for viscosity improvement but now realize it may have helped me in terms of safer temperatures also.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Got a Juul with 15% off WITHOUT having to do the auto shipping. Found this code QSC15 for the discount. Which is good since I also ordered a MyJet. Hard to resist the refillable pods when you have 500 bottles of juice laying around. LOL I came so close to getting the Phix but I don't know about a ceramic coil.
That's one thing I liked most about the Myjet, use your own juice in those empty pods you can buy. See the Myjet thread in the Pod Systems forum for info on refilling.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
I now have a Juul (meant to get a Twelve Juno oops) and the Myjet came in today. Both will be awesome replacements my for my auto with iclear 16 set up. The Juul juice will be changed out. The myjet is absolutely perfect. Thank you all so much for the help. I smoked cigs for over 30 years and I would like to vape as safe as possible. Hoping not to pay the price for all those bad years.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
I now have a Juul (meant to get a Twelve Juno oops) and the Myjet came in today. Both will be awesome replacements my for my auto with iclear 16 set up. The Juul juice will be changed out. The myjet is absolutely perfect. Thank you all so much for the help. I smoked cigs for over 30 years and I would like to vape as safe as possible. Hoping not to pay the price for all those bad years.
How do they vape?

What don't you like about the Juul juice?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
How do they vape?

What don't you like about the Juul juice?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
They vape just fine. Very similar to my iclear 16 on an auto. Perfect for hands free or stealth vaping. I found the draw to be pretty nice and easy. The juice tasted like an ashtray to me. I only tried the creme brulee one. Very similar to the MyJet that I got as far as how it vapes. I have never tried a pod before and these two are so much alike I wonder if they are all the same. These would be a perfect starter set up. So much easier to understand for a nonvaper. I wish I would have gotten one at the start of my vaping. I probably would have given up the stinkies quicker.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
They vape just fine. Very similar to my iclear 16 on an auto. Perfect for hands free or stealth vaping. I found the draw to be pretty nice and easy. The juice tasted like an ashtray to me. I only tried the creme brulee one. Very similar to the MyJet that I got as far as how it vapes. I have never tried a pod before and these two are so much alike I wonder if they are all the same. These would be a perfect starter set up. So much easier to understand for a nonvaper. I wish I would have gotten one at the start of my vaping. I probably would have given up the stinkies quicker.
Agree,, I tried a Juul last year,, very much like a real cig,, easier for people to switch over. the icare is decent,, i even rebuilt the coil with rayon. (they were $25,, now less than $10 at FT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I dont see the need for H20 unless you are running pure (or very high) VG.

FWIW- It is my understanding that H2O reduces the boiling point of PG and VG. I learned this years ago and have added H2O to my mixes ever since.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
FWIW- It is my understanding that H2O reduces the boiling point of PG and VG. I learned this years ago and have added H2O to my mixes ever since.
Careful, it is my understanding that 100% of people who develop cancer have had some exposure to H2O in their lifetime.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
It certainly does. In the context of my comment though, the person I was responding to was already at a 50/50 pg/vg ratio, so the boiling point was already low enough to be below the danger points expressed in the reactor study. H20 really wasnt needed.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
It certainly does. In the context of my comment though, the person I was responding to was already at a 50/50 pg/vg ratio, so the boiling point was already low enough to be below the danger points expressed in the reactor study. H20 really wasnt needed.
I use Max VG with 3%-10%PG but dilute it with 3%-4% Saline.
I've been using 420F and it's ok for an ADV
Does the H2O theoretically allow me to vape at a slightly higher temp?
Wild guesstimate 430 instead of 420 or more/less?

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Actually, a lower boiling point allows you to get more vapor at a LOWER temp.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Any preference that saline tastes better than just distilled water? I'm just a 70/30 VG vaper, so no idea what I'd do on a max VG juice.

Reactions: Mowgli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread