• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day guys... Need a little help with Subtank Mini RBA... Been wicking for the past week, and every single wick I've done its taste good but one big problem, juice keep getting into the chamber and produces spitback and gurgling. Running Aj Vape Mango Blackcurrent with KBox mini. Any tips guys?
how old is ur tank? it usually occurs after abt 6 mths of usage. just have to get a new one. still cheap compared to analogues.

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
Hi SG Vapers, I'm new here. Wanting to quit smoking by Vaping, just a few questions after I viewed some videos. I watched videos of changing the wick. But changing the coil means to change the whole atomizer?
Hi welcome! Changing the wick and coils are usually done on RBA (Re-Buildable Atomizer) decks. Typically for me, I change the wick once a week, and the coil once every 2 weeks.
Changing the coil doesn't mean changing the whole atomizer if done on RBA, however if you're talking about changing the atomizer, I think what you're talking about is the OCC build you're given when you start vaping.

BobCJ

Dec 7, 2015
Misty Island
Hi welcome! Changing the wick and coils are usually done on RBA (Re-Buildable Atomizer) decks. Typically for me, I change the wick once a week, and the coil once every 2 weeks.
Changing the coil doesn't mean changing the whole atomizer if done on RBA, however if you're talking about changing the atomizer, I think what you're talking about is the OCC build you're given when you start vaping.

Also, I have one more question, the e-juice around with all the fanciful flavoring stickers is already the mixture of VG PG and Flavoring? or just Flavoring?

dwaynesergio

Dec 8, 2015
hi guys i'm new here, i'm using subox mini rba, i'm always burning my wick and coil. wanna ask whether u guys can give me some tips and pointer.. i'm using a 6 round kanthal a1 as my coil, japanese cotton.. normally i set at 17 to 20 watts.. and one more thing is if i bring back OCC or RBA atomiser back from other countries.. will it get confiscated or ill be fined too lol thanks

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
hi guys i'm new here, i'm using subox mini rba, i'm always burning my wick and coil. wanna ask whether u guys can give me some tips and pointer.. i'm using a 6 round kanthal a1 as my coil, japanese cotton.. normally i set at 17 to 20 watts.. and one more thing is if i bring back OCC or RBA atomiser back from other countries.. will it get confiscated or ill be fined too lol thanks
Can't give you the technicalities but I can tell you this.

Vaping is illegal in Singapore and hence not allowed; importing of vaping related products is also illegal and not allowed.

So as for your question on bringing in stuff from overseas, yes you will be stopped, and the items will be confiscated.

[emoji1]

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
I just gotten a subox mini, but it's spitting ejuice and its popping when at higher watt. I think I drown the coil. Base on google results. Any idea how to remedy it
What I did for mine, twist some tissues, "poke" it through the mouthpiece into the chamber and try to wipe dry

BobCJ

Dec 7, 2015
Misty Island
im using the mod as you. and im running at 17W.

1. maybe you need to clean the rba.

2. you can try when you do the wicking dont't cut too much off.so when u put it all in its more compact.. the cotton should potrude out of the holes a little.

hope that helps!:D
Thanks! I just gotten it this after noon using the prebuilt one first if really cmi then i change rba

Reactions: JohnLee1986

BobCJ

Dec 7, 2015
Misty Island
Thanks! I just gotten it this after noon using the prebuilt one first if really cmi then i change rba
update; had some problem w my rba and ooc. firstly, changed to rba and got the 9.9ohm error, tried 1.6ooc end up also got error stuck at 0.3ohm, try to remedy my rba and now it's working fine at 0.6ohm, i used to smoke analog menthol, transit to hot throat hit need time to adjust =/

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
update; had some problem w my rba and ooc. firstly, changed to rba and got the 9.9ohm error, tried 1.6ooc end up also got error stuck at 0.3ohm, try to remedy my rba and now it's working fine at 0.6ohm, i used to smoke analog menthol, transit to hot throat hit need time to adjust =/

1) It's your wicking. Go google for scottish roll youtube and learn how to do it properly.

2) Unscrew the RBA from the base deck, check the air holes. If there's presence of liquid at the air holes or at the base deck, then no matter how much you wick or clean the drip tip, the liquid will be siphoned to your mouth when you inhale.

3) Practice practice coil building.

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
Also, I have one more question, the e-juice around with all the fanciful flavoring stickers is already the mixture of VG PG and Flavoring? or just Flavoring?
Hey sorry for the late reply, for coils you most probably can find from Carousel or gumtree. As for liquid yes it should be a mix of VG/PG/Flavouring and nicotine(depends).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
@BobCJ for spitting juice of Subox mini, you need to do a better job wicking, and even before you start that, unscrew your RBA deck and using some cotton tips to clean the chamber, juice should probably be stuck there.

Don't worry about the method you use, it's all about finding a good balance for your kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

browndude

Dec 11, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Too much info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread