• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
hi guys, I will soon visit your country for 7 hours transit I will put my mod and liquids (4 bottles 30ml ea) in my baggage. will custom confiscate all of my vape stuffs? when they confiscate those will they fine me?

What you are doing is considered importing. The punishment for importation/distribution and sale is a fine up to 10k SGD and/or up to 6 months in jail.

Knowing this, what you do is up to you.

Cheers!

gardenia_bread

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2015
just wondering, how do you guys become verified members? i'm aware of the 3 ways to become one, but they all have their problems

vouch:
i can't get people to vouch for me as i dont know anyone personally in this forum, and i can't deal with people cause i can't access the market place

notarizing:
unless my understanding of this process is wrong, it seems expensive and risky, looking at the form
I believe i have to engage a lawyer that's certified for notarizing, to fill the given form, with e-cigg branding

ebay:
probably the most feasible one of all 3, but ebay is not popular here, do you guys really buy 20 items to get the feedbacks?

is there more than 3 ways to get verified? or am i missing something here?

Last edited:
Reactions: trippy_K82

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
just wondering, how do you guys become verified members? i'm aware of the 3 ways to become one, but they all have their problems

vouch:
i can't get people to vouch for me as i dont know anyone personally in this forum, and i can't deal with people cause i can't access the market place

notarizing:
unless my understanding of this process is wrong, it seems expensive and risky, looking at the form
I believe i have to engage a lawyer that's certified for notarizing, to fill the given form, with e-cigg branding

ebay:
probably the most feasible one of all 3, but ebay is not popular here, do you guys really buy 20 items to get the feedbacks?

Hope somebody will reply this question as I have similar problem.. :)

gardenia_bread

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2015
Just to enquire, where do you guys get the batteries? and if sourcing for said batteries is frowned upon in this forum. if so please help me remove this post (MODS) or pm me so i will remove it. thankss

it's the same batteries used by torchlights (high-end ones i think) so they can be bought from normal shops,
or you can try using the battery size as a search term, eg. 18650
would also recommend researching about how to choose the right batteries, if you haven't done so

mugenart

Mar 1, 2016

vouch:

notarizing:

ebay:

Just chat in the forum and exchange information which is the real purpose of the forum . Whether verified or not isn't really important. After sometimes, things will happen by itself. If not just find other ways. Not necessary have to be so dependant on one place . Need not really bang head on how to get verified. Just a penny of my thought. Lol

mugenart

Mar 1, 2016

vouch:

notarizing:

ebay:

Me worst. 1st method - no people. 2nd method- no money . 3rd method - no more buying. Sigh

ozen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2014
Rabbit Hole

vouch:

notarizing:

ebay:

The easiest way is PayPal. Signup PayPal if you don't have one then get it verified via bank account or debit/credit card, once verified submit PayPal request here

MissyC

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2016
The easiest way is PayPal. Signup PayPal if you don't have one then get it verified via bank account or debit/credit card, once verified submit PayPal request here

I've been trying to get my bank account verified by paypal.. they will want both your paypal account and bank account name to be identical. If paypal account name is different, will need to submit a request to change name to Paypal. It's not a breeze, just need to be patient. :)

vapewreck

Mar 24, 2016
Hi guys, I'm new here and just wanted to ask some insights.

I have tried my friend's vape and I find it too strong (too much vapor - sorry for the lack of better term). I can handle it though, but cough when I exhaled. Anyway, I wanted to ask what can you recommend, coz my friend suggested that I go digital like cuboid mod and griffin. It is almost a week already and I really don't know what to search until I saw this forum and luckily, there's an SG group. I have also read a lot of good feedbacks regarding a evic vt mini with a kanger subtank. I am not sure if I have read it right but I am pretty sure it looks cool.

Please recommend me a kit/assembly, thanks :D

vapewreck

Mar 24, 2016
thanks everyone, after hours of browsing the internet, I have found out some IG sellers and saw some of this options:

1. cuboid with ice cube rda, w/o batt and juice at 170
2. evic vtc mini with tron or cubis tank, w/ batt and juice at 180
3. kanger subox mini kit w/ batt and juice at 140

all bnew

sorry if it's wrong to post the price.

I find the cuboid to be very interesting, but building it with the ice cube rda makes me think twice. the kanger subox has a great tank based on what I read from reviews and it is greater than the evic mini stock tank, but I'm not sure how it is compared to the evic's tron/cubis tank.

I really want the cuboid, if only it has a simple tank. :)

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
thanks everyone, after hours of browsing the internet, I have found out some IG sellers and saw some of this options:

1. cuboid with ice cube rda, w/o batt and juice at 170
2. evic vtc mini with tron or cubis tank, w/ batt and juice at 180
3. kanger subox mini kit w/ batt and juice at 140

all bnew

sorry if it's wrong to post the price.

I find the cuboid to be very interesting, but building it with the ice cube rda makes me think twice. the kanger subox has a great tank based on what I read from reviews and it is greater than the evic mini stock tank, but I'm not sure how it is compared to the evic's tron/cubis tank.

I really want the cuboid, if only it has a simple tank. :)
Do more research n reviews thru YouTube videos, n I personally would recommend buy from our northern neighbours...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Reactions: vapewreck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread