Dec 23, 2014
Pole dancers!

tumblr_mzu5ijoJzX1shf8zxo1_250.gif

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I was thinking the same but any annoyed by it will just have to suck it up. I have tried to be supportive of others posts so they can return the favor. As far as commenting on the petition to keep it bumped up on sites. I try to revisit sites I have posted and make my own little comments to get that bump. Something little like a progress report, a reminder to share, or jus a thanks for those I have seen sign. I haven't been told to stop yet so that is good.
Going back and posting comments is exactly the way to keep this thing alive, AND make it more visible in google if anyone is searching for info on vaping and fda.

Thank you for all you do for all vapers @Jode !!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I understand your reluctance - I only use social media for my music-related interests and to promote my music-related websites. I have other accounts, but I don't really use them and don't have enough followers to count, so I went ahead and posted the petition on my music accounts where I do have a fair number of followers. I'm adding your hashtag now -- looks like we own it, so let's share it!!

I've toyed with the idea of creating new social accounts just for vape-related stuff, mainly to help promote this petition. But it takes so long to get followers, I'm not sure how much it would help. Plus it's kinda like preaching to the choir. The more I think about it, the more I think posts on non-vape related sites and profiles help more than posting to the inner circle.
I really only play one game regularly, but I'm a moderator in that game, same username, which is the same as my Twitter account. The fact that the petition has my actual name on it is my own source of reluctance with that one but I do have a few followers. Not many at all, but getting the word out is what it's about :)

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
This (and many of your posts) makes me think of Monty Python..... And now for something completely different. :lol::lol:

Speaking of that... I think we look like the Black Knight... after accepting ourselves the "think of the children" and other similar arguments.... they're just a flesh wound, aren't they? Who cares about no vaping in public, age limits, child resistant packaging, labels and such?

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Going back and posting comments is exactly the way to keep this thing alive, AND make it more visible in google if anyone is searching for info on vaping and fda.

Thank you for all you do for all vapers @Jode !!

Thanks for making me feel special but it is I that is ever so thankful for all of you here that have a better grasp on how to reach people with wonderful things like this petition. All I have done is spread that great work. It's the least I could do. So Thank you right back for all you @KattMamma are doing for vapers. :thumbs:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Speaking of that... I think we look like the Black Knight... after accepting ourselves the "think of the children" and other similar arguments.... they're just a flesh wound, aren't they? Who cares about no vaping in public, age limits, child resistant packaging, labels and such?

I can see the nightmare now as we lie on the ground, just a body after all our limbs have been chopped away to save those babies. "But I can still vape in my closet on my unflavored, ineffective cigalike, come back here and fight, I'll bite your legs off. As they ride away knowing there is no coming back from that. Hopefully we can rally enough people willing to stand their ground and yell till heard, saving us the fate of the back knight and his flesh wounds.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I really only play one game regularly, but I'm a moderator in that game, same username, which is the same as my Twitter account. The fact that the petition has my actual name on it is my own source of reluctance with that one but I do have a few followers. Not many at all, but getting the word out is what it's about :)
heh Les I hear ya, funny thing about the net sometimes ones own name is good :) other times one wants a little distance:) years ago when I signed up for email I used my own name and it took another few years to realize I could get a gmail acct. My son always said if I wanted true anonymity don't go online :)
the signatures gain a little ground each and every day:rickroll:

Users who are viewing this thread