FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Time to rebel.
rebel-animals-31.jpg

When I used to smoke I used to go sit outside the front door.
I'd sit on the welcome mat with my back against the door.

There were many times that I had visits from some of the local hummers.

They would often fly up beside me and hover about three feet away.
They would look at me and wonder what the hell I was up to.

Those are the kinds of things I miss most about smoking.
I saw so much nature while I was out taking a smoke break.

Did you know that bees often poop in mid-flight?
I've seen it MANY times.
:laugh:
I do have a response to this once I recover my sense of humor after today's news. It is something I miss about smoking.
I'm also just a little disheartened at the moment, CA has let us all down.
Yes, that was another steaming pile.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I don't think a global sticky is going to happen.
We can keep this bumped up and to tell the truth, it is sometimes more effective to do it this way. Stickies tend to be overlooked after a while. I know that even I just go right to the threads and totally bypass the sticky section.

Mattiem, you are doing a fine job. :)
I've noticed the posts in the threads :thumbs:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't think a global sticky is going to happen.
We can keep this bumped up and to tell the truth, it is sometimes more effective to do it this way. Stickies tend to be overlooked after a while. I know that even I just go right to the threads and totally bypass the sticky section.

Mattiem, you are doing a fine job. :)
I've noticed the posts in the threads :thumbs:
Thank you Robin. I am very proud of everyone for keeping this thread going and for all they are doing to spread the word.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
We're late the ruling has been done and nothing changed. Date is still 2007 all ecigs are screwed

New petition here. Overturn the FDA's ruling on ecigarette classification as a tobacco product. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Details here. https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-10685.pdf

Y'all been so busy searching and posting pics and every single new signer update that the day to send it blew by. Send it now Les and hope it gets read. I fear it's too late for this petition.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlamingoTutu

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm around, I'm
We're late the ruling has been done and nothing changed. Date is still 2007 all ecigs are screwed

New petition here. Overturn the FDA's ruling on ecigarette classification as a tobacco product. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Details here. https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-10685.pdf

Y'all been so busy searching and posting pics and every single new signer update that the day to send it blew by. Send it now Les and hope it gets read. I fear it's too late for this petition.
That's actually not how this would have worked. Congress wouldn't be able to overturn a rule that had not been published. The white house has already seen and accepted the rule, that's what the OMB/OIRA review was.

The long shot of this petition would be that it inspires someone in congress to draft something to overturn this.

The more likely, though still long shot, would be that it inspires them to support something like HR 2058, which would at least buy us time.

The true benefit of this petition is letting people know what's going on, and keeping them updated on what else they can do.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
What the heck? Signed, sealed, and delivered. Can't say I am too optimistic about the anticipated White House response, but should be "interesting!"
I signed it too, every avenue available, right?

I mean, we know that we can all do more than one thing.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California