cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
That's better...
7aff990fd9bd40f5efd7da30b4eec1f4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Now that is one nice bit of kit.I have the rubber mod and it is a finger print magnet

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Oh, no it wouldn't work in either one. If I'm signed in it just gives me "invalid link"
That sucks. Some videos are on FB only.
I was surprised when I saw that the forum supported viewing Facebook stories at all. I belong to a couple of other forums running the same forum software as ECF that don't have it enabled.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
:) It's regulated. 150w with Asmodus GX150 Chipset. It's a great device. Battery door slides out left or right but held with magnets. Fire button is almost too flush. Not a big fan of the screen and buttons located on the bottom, but love the engravings.

yep i just watched a review on youtube of the the Asmodus Plaque. not sure how i'd like the screen and stuff on the bottom but i understand why they did it; to keep the design pure. $500 is pretty steep, but the gold ones are just sooooo beautiful. my birthday is coming up in a few months, maybe i'll give out some not so subtle hints to my partner about what i'd like him to get me. :)

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
yep i just watched a review on youtube of the the Asmodus Plaque. not sure how i'd like the screen and stuff on the bottom but i understand why they did it; to keep the design pure. $500 is pretty steep, but the gold ones are just sooooo beautiful. my birthday is coming up in a few months, maybe i'll give out some not so subtle hints to my partner about what i'd like him to get me. :)
Oh, yeah this is the "cheapy" version ~$112 (Got mine here Asmodus Plaque 150W Box Mod - Gold Edition - Also had a $100 credit with em) . Those 1/1 Gold Hand Engraved on the Asmodus site are pretty sweet though.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
wq7Rkw8.jpg

Edit: It has been a while since I last posted a handcheck; however, it appears that there are issues with displaying this one.. even though it's simply a link to imgur..

Here is the direct link if you're interested: http://i.imgur.com/wq7Rkw8.jpg

Last edited:

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
wq7Rkw8.jpg

Edit: It has been a while since I last posted a handcheck; however, it appears that there are issues with displaying this one.. even though it's simply a link to imgur..

Here is the direct link if you're interested: http://i.imgur.com/wq7Rkw8.jpg
Is that the Double barrel I can't tell at this angle.

Users who are viewing this thread