Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got the Tesla WYE 200W today, awesome mod for less than $40 :)

Im6XELn.jpg

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    How is the battery life with the HCigar DNA75c? I am thinking of getting myself one.

I'm running a 26650 i-joy 4200mah and with the .4 ohm coil in the BBB running at 45 watts I've been averaging around 240-260 two second puffs.

Sheilita

ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2016
    Portugal
    Got some vape mail today.

DJnm7TI.png

Voopoo Drag Resin and a Dead Rabbit RDA. The coils sit pretty close to the cap on the atty and the flavor is really good. Easy deck to build on, too. This Gene chip fires fast and hits hard. I'm enjoying it.
    I notice that I am not reading all the set up things from every one who is posting here:( just looking at the colours or metal:D love this one too.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    It's handmade by Juan Creative Innovations in the Philippines. There was a sale at VaporJedi here in Canada and I jumped on it!

Medusa Wooden Box Mod by Juan Creative Innovations

I've been shopping dual battery mechs for a while and it was a bit of an impulse but I don't regret it. Store price is $180 CDN but it was on sale for $60.
    That's a great deal!

I have bought a bunch of high end mechs from Vapourjedi. Great folks to deal with IME.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    It sure was a great deal! I just couldn't let it pass me by. :D
    If you like mechs, VapourJedi and suprisingly Dash Vapes blow great stuff out from time to time. I stocked up on $99CAD Nemesis mods a while back and they are great for the price.

Just have to keep looking from time to time IME. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread